What's new

yesterday & today water hunt

BOXING63

Sr. Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2007
Messages
486
Reaction score
290
Golden Thread
0
Location
PIRATE ,CT
Detector(s) used
Excalibur ll, Sovereign GT / New England Detectors USA
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Yesterdays finds and todays finds. 14k gold ring ,10k gold crab, and a silver ring
 

Attachments

  • angel.webp
    angel.webp
    82.1 KB · Views: 142
  • angel1.webp
    angel1.webp
    57.6 KB · Views: 144
  • angel2.webp
    angel2.webp
    26.8 KB · Views: 154
  • angel3.webp
    angel3.webp
    62.6 KB · Views: 169
Upvote 0
Some good crabbing! Congrats!
 
B63, you're on fire!! :headbang:

Congrats on those beautiful finds...I love that gold crab..unique find

Lorraine
 
Now thats the crab I want to catch

sponge using smoke signals.
 
Congrats on a couple of golden hunts.
 
worth a day of digging for sure.
 
Like the looks of it all, yes Sir. Would it be safe to say you won't be getting rid of that Excalibur anytime soon ? :laughing7:
 
Would it be safe to say you won't be getting rid of that Excalibur anytime soon ?
laughing7.gif
Only if you pry it from his cold dead pirate hands!! Maybe with the spoon..haha
Doing Great there buddy! Some neat yellow stuff!! :thumbsup:
 
No way Frank im thinking of purchasing another Excalibur ll as my back up cause I can't put my AT-Gold in salt water...
 
No way Frank im thinking of purchasing another Excalibur ll as my back up cause I can't put my AT-Gold in salt water...

That's the very reason I bought another back up Excal, but than again that's the reason I bought a back up GT and DFPI.

I'm looking to sell one of my DFPIs because the Excal is doing so good for me....scored 2 yellow with the Excal this morning.
 
Last edited:
Pretty ring and the crab aint too shabby either...congrats.
 
Ah! The sweet stuff!

 
beautiful gold ring!! congrats!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom