What's new

Yesterdays beach treasures

tnt-k9

Bronze Member
Joined
Mar 28, 2010
Messages
1,259
Reaction score
1,209
Golden Thread
1
Location
Dutch Caribbean
🥇 Banner finds
1
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The first couple days of November were extremely bleak. Yesterday morning I managed to find an assortment of beach treasures. Although nothing shiny or fancy I enjoyed finding this lot.

The 40 cal. round was quite a surprise since firearms are illegal here. I think someone managed to get through all the security checks and as they were unpacking their flip flops and speedos they came across the round they had forgotten about. Got scared knowing they would be scrutinized returning back to the States and tossed it in the water.

Thanks for looking and good luck there!
 

Attachments

  • IMG_1008.webp
    IMG_1008.webp
    11.1 KB · Views: 639
Upvote 0
Nice hunt. What is the ring, Titanium or Tungsten?
 
Nice group of finds. Firearms are illegal, but criminals don't seem to care anywhere on the planet.
 
Nice Hunt! Thanks for the pictures!
 
Always enjoy your treasure TnTK9, Like the 40 cal. Whacha going to do with it?
 
Nice hunt I'll trade a bag of pull tabs for the 40 cal acp
 
Any ring is a good find in my book...Ive found quite a few unfired rounds while water hunting...I didn't think they threw them away, just thought they forgot they had them in their pockets.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom