What's new

Yesterdays Bullet Recovery

civilman1

Gold Member
Joined
Nov 29, 2005
Messages
9,388
Reaction score
1,685
Golden Thread
0
Location
PA-MD
Detector(s) used
Garrett Infinium LS,White's MXT's and Surf II Lot's-O-Coil's
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Yesterday's Bullet Recovery

While skinning my 5pt from yesterday's hunt I had a first...The 7mm mag. had lodged itself in the outgoing shoulder,he only went 30 yd's. I gave my son the casing and when I found the bullet I could actually fit it back into the sane casing.Pretty wild....kinda look's like a torch now.MMMM jerky!!
 

Attachments

  • 12-4-10 Buck 002.webp
    12-4-10 Buck 002.webp
    34 KB · Views: 192
  • 12-4-10 Buck 010.webp
    12-4-10 Buck 010.webp
    28.9 KB · Views: 190
  • 12-4-10 Buck 005.webp
    12-4-10 Buck 005.webp
    18.1 KB · Views: 182
Re: Yesterday's Bullet Recovery

Cool man. Good eats.
 
Re: Yesterday's Bullet Recovery

Nice buck Joe, I havent even been this year, been to busy digging the other kind of bullets :laughing7:
 
Re: Yesterday's Bullet Recovery

Nice ONE Joe! That's cool when you recover your OWN Fired Bullet :laughing9: I love hunting in all its forms: Relic, Deer, Bass....I saw a 10pt yesterday while out digging, the deer around here are VERY bold as he was in the back of this small field probably only 60 Yards from me and didn't immediately run when he saw me but stuck around for a couple minutes before he decided to get out of dodge.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom