GatorBoy Gold Member Joined May 28, 2012 Messages 14,812 Reaction score 6,156 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jun 4, 2012 #1 yesterday's find sunburned thought I would give a look at what my hunting conditions are like here in florida... walking a plowed field sounds like it would be a nice change Attachments ForumRunner_20120604_073104.webp 20.7 KB · Views: 110 ForumRunner_20120604_073206.webp 94.3 KB · Views: 113 Upvote 0
yesterday's find sunburned thought I would give a look at what my hunting conditions are like here in florida... walking a plowed field sounds like it would be a nice change
GatorBoy Gold Member Joined May 28, 2012 Messages 14,812 Reaction score 6,156 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jun 4, 2012 Thread Owner #2 I found a lot of pottery also.. which is normal but to pieces stand out. what is probably my biggest rim piece to date.. the other I really like the design on it looks like fingernail marks
I found a lot of pottery also.. which is normal but to pieces stand out. what is probably my biggest rim piece to date.. the other I really like the design on it looks like fingernail marks
S soilgal Jr. Member Joined May 21, 2012 Messages 41 Reaction score 14 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jun 4, 2012 #3 good finds! I also pick up alot of pottery pieces. thanks for sharing!
GatorBoy Gold Member Joined May 28, 2012 Messages 14,812 Reaction score 6,156 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jun 4, 2012 Thread Owner #4 thanks soilgal I'm guessing the broken point was a newnan or marion