What's new

Yesterdays Finds, a few keepers

oxbowbarefoot

Banned
Joined
May 25, 2011
Messages
2,271
Reaction score
1,850
Golden Thread
4
🥇 Banner finds
4
Primary Interest:
Other
Yesterday's Finds, a few keepers

I was able to make it out for a few hours yesterday. Hit a couple fields I've been meaning to test out. Did alright, nothing exceptionally old, but I did get my first silver coin of the year 😊 Also found a little broken sterling cuff link or something. Indian Head cent is a 1884 or 1881. Not much, but it's a start!
 

Attachments

  • image.webp
    image.webp
    641.7 KB · Views: 121
  • image.webp
    image.webp
    153 KB · Views: 96
  • image.webp
    image.webp
    478.8 KB · Views: 109
Upvote 18
It does look like part of a cufflink. Congrats on the silvers!
 
Congrats on that sweet little hunt. :occasion14: It's always a happy sight ti see an Indian or silver in the hole. I am still looking for my 1st walker.
 
Congrats on that sweet little hunt. :occasion14: It's always a happy sight ti see an Indian or silver in the hole. I am still looking for my 1st walker.

I'm with ya there brother!!! Luv the cufflink OX!!!!
 
Great silver finds, especially the walking liberty half dollar! :treasurechest::headbang:
 
Few coins and a nice link piece. That's a great outing Oxbow
 
Great big silver and I also see a nice colonial strap guide decoration there too.
 
Kool. Looks promising. Todd
 
Thanks, guys! The half dollar gave a solid 97 reading and consistent tone on my Deus. It's only the second time that I've known I was digging a half dollar before my shovel hit the ground (well, only the second time I knew it was a half and was right). I'm really hoping the ground softens up a bit here in Vermont this week.

Hogge, how is the ground out by you?
 
Nice digs, congrats on the silver
 
Congratz! I could have found only the Walker and it would have been a super day for me!
 
Cool finds Jason,I'm ready to start the season here in about 1/2 an hour..Meadows down this way here I come..mud snow shoes and all!!:laughing7:

GOD Bless

Chris
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom