What's new

Yesterdays finds!!!

The Sanddigger

Full Member
Joined
Nov 15, 2012
Messages
159
Reaction score
298
Golden Thread
1
Location
Tidewater VA
🥇 Banner finds
1
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excal II
Garrett AT Pro
Nox 600
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yesterday's finds!!!

Gorgeous weather and fun time in the field.

The scalloped target is the size of a trime. Piece of harmonica reed.

Thanks for looking and happy hunting!!

 

Attachments

  • IMG_1913.webp
    IMG_1913.webp
    325.4 KB · Views: 131
Upvote 6
Nice! Looks like a button! Old!!
 
It is funny that no matter where you are from, harmonica reeds can be found. I found one earlier this week. I am not from the time era of these reeds but did a lot of people sit around and play harmonicas? LOL
 
It is funny that no matter where you are from, harmonica reeds can be found. I found one earlier this week. I am not from the time era of these reeds but did a lot of people sit around and play harmonicas? LOL

Probably so. Now they sit around and play on their phones!!!
 
It is funny that no matter where you are from, harmonica reeds can be found. I found one earlier this week. I am not from the time era of these reeds but did a lot of people sit around and play harmonicas? LOL

Yes we find them everywhere. Maybe, about 1 in 8 farm fields.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom