What's new

Yesterdays Finds

metaldetecta

Hero Member
Joined
Jun 10, 2013
Messages
608
Reaction score
607
Golden Thread
0
Location
Michigan Troll
Detector(s) used
Ace 250, AT Pro and Garret Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Any ideas on what the Orvis thing is? It says made in Japan on the back. Thanks! I was amazed by the condition of the pliers.
 

Attachments

  • 1491148152204.webp
    1491148152204.webp
    36.6 KB · Views: 208
  • 1491148175405.webp
    1491148175405.webp
    31.7 KB · Views: 190
  • 1491148204692.webp
    1491148204692.webp
    26 KB · Views: 198
  • 1491148231577.webp
    1491148231577.webp
    40.4 KB · Views: 186
  • 1491148273295.webp
    1491148273295.webp
    18.1 KB · Views: 188
The Orvis thing is a line clipper. Use them to clip fishing line.
 
Thanks!
 
Tools I found today.
 

Attachments

  • 1491176176180.webp
    1491176176180.webp
    23.4 KB · Views: 174
  • 1491176210395.webp
    1491176210395.webp
    23.3 KB · Views: 190
  • 1491176236985.webp
    1491176236985.webp
    18.6 KB · Views: 179
The line cutter also has a sharpened stud to clean out the eyes of hook
 
That bone handle knife looks pretty nice
 
Thank you! I was wondering what that was for.
 
MetalD, you are definitely finding more value with a magnet, than I am with my Gizmo right now. Nice pliers, a good grade of stainless.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom