What's new

Yesterdays hunt and fridays news

rc2125

Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 15, 2010
Messages
465
Reaction score
378
Golden Thread
0
Location
Indiana/Michigan border
Detector(s) used
~ Have had all of them once or twice or three times now, Legend 2's at the moment
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Got a late start, seen two MD'ers in the water when I got there and they said there were a couple more out there before them. Still had alot of targets though, mostly coins, one silver ring and an old copper'ish scoop of some sort.

6304e1c5.jpg


72525312.jpg


f3b3b2ba.jpg


I'm guessin costume on the earing, not sure.



One of the local news channels coaxed me into doing this bit on friday:


They mixed up a few details, turned out ok I guess...

[youtube=425,350]NOPGEUbUo4A[/youtube]
 
Upvote 0
Good post and finds, thanks for sharing!!!
 
Really nice indian head nickle jewelry and silver ring. Nice video :icon_thumright:, good PR for our hobby. :hello:
 
Nice hunt with some sweet finds...I like the Buffalo
Ear ring. They did a good job on the video (IMHO)
especially the last part of digging the buried can. :thumbsup:
Maybe more folks will take their trash to the trash
cans now.....and then, maybe nothing will change.
Gold Nuggets :hello:
 
Nice post , rc2125

I like that "Buffalo" earring.....did you check the buffalo to see if it is a "3 feeter"?

Nice beach you were detecting .

Lorraine
 
Nice finds RC. Like the buffalo, and video. :icon_thumleft:
 
Not a bad day's take considering others detecting there.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom