What's new

Yesterdays Nugget hunt. GOLD

Grubstake

Jr. Member
Joined
Oct 20, 2006
Messages
22
Reaction score
2
Golden Thread
0
Location
Mariposa,CA
Detector(s) used
Minelab,2200sd, excallibur, soverine
Well yesterday a friend of mine came over from Oakhurst CA, and we went out for a couple of hours, I got skunked, but he got rich, he found two nuggets, one was 33.3 DWT and the other was 10.7 DWT. not bad for a couple of hours. Heres pictures Grubstake
 

Attachments

  • Sheps nuggets today 001.webp
    Sheps nuggets today 001.webp
    13.9 KB · Views: 1,357
  • Sheps nuggets today 002.webp
    Sheps nuggets today 002.webp
    14.2 KB · Views: 1,351
  • Sheps nuggets today 003.webp
    Sheps nuggets today 003.webp
    22.3 KB · Views: 1,354
  • Sheps nuggets today 004.webp
    Sheps nuggets today 004.webp
    20.9 KB · Views: 1,349
Upvote 0
Did I mention that I hate your friend? ;D ;D ;D ;D

Great find.

Best,

mike
 
Whoa!! Nice nugs
 
Beautifull gold there Grubstake. Makes you want to quit work and go
beeping.
I enjoy all your posts on all the nugget forums.
George
 
Grubstake said:
Yeh I see your on the gold forums Randy, www.nuggetshooter.com and www.nuggethunting.com and Arizonaoutback.com and finds yank aussie forums. I have been a long time member of them all. Same handle on all Grubstake


Figured that was you ;D I'm getting around a bit these days...trying to learn as much as I can.
 
:o :o :o :oVERY NICE NUGGETS , AND THE COIN IS COOL LOOKING. ;D GOOD LUCK FINDING MORE
 
You guys just plainly have one helluva site...or more...Man that is some beautiful stuff!
~Nash~
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom