What's new

Yet another Coinstar score!

Monstarules

Full Member
Joined
Mar 1, 2017
Messages
219
Reaction score
692
Golden Thread
0
Location
Florida
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 400
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I found another Merc in the Coinstar, a 1944-P!

23844418_1594444720613236_5883728361774931757_n.jpg


Keep em coming, Coinstar customers! You are making my day!
 
Good job . I found one rosie a while age then notta for a long time . I do look though very time I see one!!!! Good find
 
I'm rolling in the Coinstar finds. I must be setting records!
 
I always look when I walk by them. Seems they are all right at the end of all the check outs. I have never seen anything in them in 3 years...............till the other day. I walked by and there were a lot of coins (10-15) in the return!!! I could not believe it, I looked around and saw six check out lanes watching me........I just could'nt do it??? They were mine for the taking, and I walked away:BangHead: Still kicking myself in the azz.............wont happen again:laughing7:
 
Thanks all!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom