What's new

Another day another bottle hunt

Fossil_adult

Full Member
Joined
Apr 9, 2021
Messages
169
Reaction score
897
Golden Thread
0
Detector(s) used
Got a Chinese knockoff brand off Amazon. Now I don’t know how to use it or where to even begin.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yes I got some really great finds today. I was hoping the two Saml. C. Palmer bottles would be complete but alas, both were broken. However, I found some other really great finds. Here's a look into what I unearthed today.

Two broken Saml. C. Palmer Co. Bottles:
1655.webp


A complete Wakefield Dairy Washington DC bottle. I love the pictorial GW!
1656.webp

Otherside:
1657.webp

A complete Florida Water Murray & Lanman Druggists New York bottle:
1650.webp

Small finds from another site nearby
1649.webp

More small finds from the original site, including 2 wheat cents stuck together with one dating to 1941.
1648.webp

All and all, it was great finds! I really enjoyed going out today and it was a very productive day of mudlarking.
 
Upvote 18
Yes I got some really great finds today. I was hoping the two Saml. C. Palmer bottles would be complete but alas, both were broken. However, I found some other really great finds. Here's a look into what I unearthed today.

Two broken Saml. C. Palmer Co. Bottles:
View attachment 2232003

A complete Wakefield Dairy Washington DC bottle. I love the pictorial GW!
View attachment 2232004
Otherside:
View attachment 2232006
A complete Florida Water Murray & Lanman Druggists New York bottle:
View attachment 2232008
Small finds from another site nearby
View attachment 2232009
More small finds from the original site, including 2 wheat cents stuck together with one dating to 1941.
View attachment 2232010
All and all, it was great finds! I really enjoyed going out today and it was a very productive day of mudlarking.
Good on you
 
Great looking Bottles - congrats !
 
At least you found a couple of nice ones out of the deal.
 
Yes I got some really great finds today. I was hoping the two Saml. C. Palmer bottles would be complete but alas, both were broken. However, I found some other really great finds. Here's a look into what I unearthed today.

Two broken Saml. C. Palmer Co. Bottles:
View attachment 2232003

A complete Wakefield Dairy Washington DC bottle. I love the pictorial GW!
View attachment 2232004
Otherside:
View attachment 2232006
A complete Florida Water Murray & Lanman Druggists New York bottle:
View attachment 2232008
Small finds from another site nearby
View attachment 2232009
More small finds from the original site, including 2 wheat cents stuck together with one dating to 1941.
View attachment 2232010
All and all, it was great finds! I really enjoyed going out today and it was a very productive day of mudlarking.
Very Cool!!! Congrats!!!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom