What's new

you all got to see this

nsdq

Silver Member
Joined
Oct 16, 2011
Messages
4,040
Reaction score
1,931
Golden Thread
0
Location
Tarpon springs FL
Detector(s) used
AT-Pro,Ace 150, flea market digger
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
ebay listing 220918053277 1958 us 5 cent silver dollar :icon_scratch:
 
Not that I looked at the ad, but I think it may be open for bidding..

Starting price a nickle :dontknow: We are talking about a silver certificate one dollar bill I hope :dontknow:
 
A typo or trying to draw more attention by mentioning Silver Dollar (key word spamming its called). One or the other.
 
spartacus53 said:
Not that I looked at the ad, but I think it may be open for bidding..

Starting price a nickle :dontknow: We are talking about a silver certificate one dollar bill I hope :dontknow:





just a 1958 nickle thats is all
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom