What's new

You cant judge a book...

capy325

Full Member
Joined
Apr 9, 2008
Messages
102
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
You can't judge a book...

...by it's cover. To prove this my son and I had some last minute running to do today for Christmas and took the opportunity to pick up a couple boxes of halves I had on order. Box #1 had 1 ender and the outlook was good! Box #2 had nothing showing. Final results were...

Box #1 - 2 40%'s (remember one of these was and ender)
Box #2 - 17 40%'s and 3 90%'s.

All in all it was a very good day!
Merry Christmas to all! :thumbsup:
 
Upvote 0
Re: You can't judge a book...

If you got through and weigh the rolls, you want which is the good box quickly. I like to weigh all the rolls so I get all the 90%ers out right away if I can. I open those rolls, then I go to the next range of rolls where there could be 40%ers. Some rolls I don't open at all due to very low weight. However, you will find that majority of the rolls will fit in the range where a single 40%er could be in the roll.
 
Re: You can't judge a book...

SFBayArea said:
If you got through and weigh the rolls, you want which is the good box quickly. I like to weigh all the rolls so I get all the 90%ers out right away if I can. I open those rolls, then I go to the next range of rolls where there could be 40%ers. Some rolls I don't open at all due to very low weight. However, you will find that majority of the rolls will fit in the range where a single 40%er could be in the roll.

What is the weight range if I may ask?
 
Re: You can't judge a book...

Nice haul--and yes, you just never know what is inside those rolls!

HSH,
apush :read2:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom