What's new

You find the darnedest things

k0bgalan

Sr. Member
🥇 Charter Member
Joined
Jun 1, 2026
Messages
279
Reaction score
843
Golden Thread
0
Location
Roswell, NM
Detector(s) used
All Garrett: Ace 250 (two), AceApex, VX-9. Have owned just about every Garrett ever made. First three detecter I made myself, with the first one in 1962.
The blue one I found three days ago, and the green one this morning about a mile west of the first. Both found in Cielo Grande park, the largest in Roswell, NM. The blue one had been damaged and didn't work, but the green one flashes red, green and blue when turned on. Several different kinds show up on Amazon. I really didn't need the detector to see them.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_0388.webp
    IMG_0388.webp
    130.1 KB · Views: 75
No. We use smudge pots for that! Like this one on eBay...
 

Attachments

  • s-l1600.webp
    s-l1600.webp
    169.1 KB · Views: 33

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom