What's new

You guys wont believe what happened to me today!!!!!!!!

XX

Sr. Member
Joined
Jan 11, 2008
Messages
411
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
You guys won't believe what happened to me today!!!!!!!!

At the bank, I was tired of waiting for all these coin counters to count my coins, so I figured I would try a new approach. I asked if I could just bring in the bags precounted ($1000 per bag) and they could just weigh them. At first, they balked, but then I pulled out my ace in the hole.

I said one word, "LeJeune".

The teller called the manager over. He came out and very discretely asked me how do I know that name.

I showed him this picture
http://i195.photobucket.com/albums/z106/gatzdon/LJ.jpg

He then pulled me into an anteroom. He promised me that if I could arrange a meeting between him and "LeJeune", he would gladly start accepting my precounted bags.

So, my question is, how many 40%ers or pounds of crawfish would it take to get LJ to take a road trip and does anyone know if she is available in the next few weeks?

I'd consider hiring an impersonator, but I think she is so well known in the banking community that they would see right through that shenanigan.
 
Upvote 0
Re: You guys won't believe what happened to me today!!!!!!!!

XX said:
And close your mouth, I thought you were married.
just because someone is married does make them blind!!!!!!
 
Re: You guys won't believe what happened to me today!!!!!!!!

Did we get to the bottom of this yet?
 
Re: You guys won't believe what happened to me today!!!!!!!!

well guys, this should clear up the mystery....that is NOT the LJ i know. and that is NOT the LJ who posts here on Tnet. and that is DEFINITELY not my sister-in-law. anyway...LJ II is definitely a cutie!
 
Re: You guys won't believe what happened to me today!!!!!!!!

fiddycent said:
well guys, this should clear up the mystery....that is NOT the LJ i know. and that is NOT the LJ who posts here on Tnet. and that is DEFINITELY not my sister-in-law. anyway...LJ II is definitely a cutie!

Just curious then....This is the post that I got the image from.

http://forum.treasurenet.com/index.php/topic,64003.0.html

According to the post, it was posted by LJ with a link to her current profile.

Did LJ steal someone's identity when she took this board by storm?????? or is the Treasurenet
database all screwed up?
 
Re: You guys won't believe what happened to me today!!!!!!!!

I'm guessing it was her though since there are numerous Trademarked "Ha!!.." 's throughout that thread.
 
Re: You guys won't believe what happened to me today!!!!!!!!

Love the history and the mystery!! Ha!!
- Grizz
 
Re: You guys won't believe what happened to me today!!!!!!!!

Some interesting points made by all, I believe the mystery lives on. I am sure LJ herself could clear it up. Where is she? Finding silver? Perhaps another mystery.
 
Re: You guys won't believe what happened to me today!!!!!!!!

Some interesting points made by all, I believe the mystery lives on. I am sure LJ herself could clear it up. Where is she? Finding silver? Perhaps another mystery
i think she went back to school
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom