What's new

You have no idea

SonnyFl

Hero Member
Joined
Mar 9, 2007
Messages
899
Reaction score
582
Golden Thread
0
Location
Hudson Fl.
Detector(s) used
Excal
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Folks! You have know idea what this ole man went through to get this posted. I'm too old for this, but, I don't give up.. I first started out in the wrong direction, South. Bad idea! Lost 3hr in traavel time. Ended up North at a freshwate spring. Shoulda gone first. Didn't get much. Just a bunch of coins. No BLINGS. The deep I got the more fish came up to see what I was doing. School of snappers and drums came close. drum.webp I was aware of my surrounding, but, still these guy manage to sneak up on you and scard the crap out of you. man1.webp Then it got intesting when it wanted to snuggle up with me. All of a sudden a jealous one showed up. Had a few words and mosey'ed on off. Thanks Cliff for helping me on this download. I still don't think I got the hang of it. I need a one-on-one lesson.
 
Last edited:
Upvote 0
When I played the video, it said it was private. So.... no video showing
 
And so it should be too! - what happens underwater stays underwater ;)
 
Technical difficulties, we are working on it........:BangHead:
 
Last edited:
PITCOCK Troubles solved. No more private!
 
Swimming with mermaids!!!!:laughing7: That's very cool !! Jacques Cousteau would be proud!!:thumbsup:

SnT
 
I was aware of my surrounding, but, still these guy manage to sneak up on you and scard the crap out of you.

I know how you feel. Last year I was in Lovers key snorkeling in about 12ft of water with the kids and while I was on the sea floor picking up sand dollars a shadow covers me when I look over about 1-2ft above me was all GRAY 12ft or so long and 3-4ft in diamater. Scared the crap out of me . All I could think was shark or whale.
 
Nice video thanks for sharing it
 
Cool video! You get bragging rights for making a 400 lbs. + male with a huge piece of equipment jealous.
 
NOW! That's funny!
 
Sonny, this is so cool. Your never toooooooo ole:thumbsup:
 
Sonny, that was quite an interesting adventure!

Great pics and video...thanks for sharing with us; I'd be so scared if I ever saw one of those creatures...that's why I hunt on terra firma; but I think all marine life is beautiful!

HH
Lorraine
 
Way cool thanks for sharing.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom