What's new

You know the headache is bad when...

smokeythecat

Platinum Member
Joined
Nov 22, 2012
Messages
20,926
Reaction score
41,158
Golden Thread
10
Location
Maryland
🥇 Banner finds
10
Detector(s) used
XP Deus II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You grab two cans of cat food. You successfully pull the pop top off of it and tap it on their dish to dislodge the food into the dish and then proceed with the second can and tap it in the other dish. And tap it. And tap it. And on and on, and then look at it. It helps to pop the top off of the second can before trying to dislodge the food into the dish.

Two day headache now. Ick.
 
I've got three heathens myself Smokey.....they get a bowl full every morning! Then when Momma comes home they think the "snack" time starts!! Big ole' Peace sign in the can and their done......What a Cats-after-Me!!
 
Ive never owned a Cat for some reason every time I went out in my yard to play in the sand box my neighbors cat tried to bury me. Go figure lol
 
Your Cat cruise control is on the blink! Hope you're better soon -
 
I think I jammed my neck the other night...
 
Molewhacker, delay was only a few seconds. Cats got food and treats and pet, Fish got his food, chickens got their food and as a treat two fruit filled danish. I love the googling sounds they make when they get a treat. It's kind of like chickens purring.
 
Time to feed me, then Tippy and then four tanks of fish. Then off to bed for all of us.
 
i bought cat nip he didnt care,im gonna buy some papers, roll it and see what happens
 
Molewhacker, delay was only a few seconds. Cats got food and treats and pet, Fish got his food, chickens got their food and as a treat two fruit filled danish. I love the googling sounds they make when they get a treat. It's kind of like chickens purring.

Hi , I prefer tin dog food just like Mad Max TP
 
Cat nip! Let's not go there. Smoke the Magnificent (17 in a few weeks), gets high on it. Smokey (yeah, got two with similar names), well, he ate some dry and puked for two days. Other three think I should roll it and smoke it for all they care. They thought it was something I got for myself. I don't smoke.
 
Last edited:
My 2 male Siamese love cat nip and lots of food. My baby girl is finicky but loves fresh fish.
 
My two barn cats get nip as a treat, got to keep rodent control happy!

Hope the headache is better today
 
Headache is gone. One cat got violently ill today but he is better now and wanting to sit on me. Not sure he's cleaned up all the way though.
 
Headache is gone. One cat got violently ill today but he is better now and wanting to sit on me. Not sure he's cleaned up all the way though.

Glad to hear your head's feeling better Smokey! Not sure if you get headaches often or if they are migraines, but a friend of mine used to get migraines fairly often and there are some good treatments available. Just FYI.

Also, as the owner of a perpetually-hungry cat, I can only imagine the noises you must have been hearing when you lifted up the can and left no food on the plate. Must have been quite the confused group of felines!
 
I have to "cat sit" my brothers cat this weekend. Fortunately, Jack the Cat will be at "his" home and I only have to visit three days in the morning to feed and clean up any mischief he gets into. The evenings are for another relative! :icon_thumleft:
 
My big cat was very sick yesterday. I did get it all cleaned up, and he is good to go today. I am probably not flying to California in two weeks. My daughter said the flu is horrid where she lives right now and suggested I stay put. She said in her apartment building the only people who did NOT get the flu were her and her husband. And I now why...prayer works. It's like a humongous shield lots of times.
 
Glad to read your headache has cleared up Smokey. Hope the cat is ok. Sorry you’re not having the chance to visit with your daughter in California. Good luck!
 
Glad to know that your headache is reduced.Cat is too much loyal sometimes.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom