What's new

You Know Youre Getting Old When....

When the grand kids are Over And you get up in the Morning Sayin oh oh oh And they run out Saying Santa's here!!! HH And Merry Christmas Chug and Red
 
You know your getting old when.....
603262_509869732386314_1448149712_n.webp 547538_548092098551962_1686350158_n.webp mime-attachment.jpg 28.webp mime-attachment.jpg lmao.webp Red
hello.gif
 
If you have ever said:

"OK, Billy. Get out your best marbles. I've got a keen bully taw. We're gonna play. For "keeps."

Best,

Scott
 
Last edited:
When you have an epiphany of life and human existence, and then, when you finally find pencil and paper to record your discovery, you have forgotten the idea...... :BangHead:

Best,

Scott
(I think....) :icon_scratch:

Bubba: "Wow! That boy has certainly gone fishin'."
Billy Joe: "Yeah. He's playin' with the toys in the attic. I knew he was out there somewhere..."
Bubba: "He's safe, right?"
Billy Joe: "Yeah, he's harmless...just give him another beer and listen to the crap that he talks about!"
 
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom