What's new

You Tease!

Wickaboag

Bronze Member
Joined
Aug 2, 2012
Messages
1,766
Reaction score
562
Golden Thread
0
Location
New England
Primary Interest:
Other
So I got to the beach today (small freshwater I go to every day to pick up a few cents.)
With my new (but used) Fisher F4!:D
I'm alone there, and the batteries are dying each signal.., a guy walks over pulling a kayak and says
"A guy was talking to the lifeguards about losing his wedding band in the sand over there! I don't want to lead you in the wrong direction but he sounded serious"
I look over and see they tried to used a beach take to find it. My batteries died completely once I got over there. I'm sittin here watching the beach now with fresh batteries.. I will find. -.-
Happy hunting :-)
 
Upvote 0
If it weren't for bad luck just wouldn't have any. Oh well tomorrow. Good luck. WH
 
tape a couple spare batteries to the back side of the controls so you always have them with you. Then all you have to do is remember to put new ones there when you do use them.... works great with my Gold Bug Pro...and has saved the day twice already.
 
tape a couple spare batteries to the back side of the controls so you always have them with you. Then all you have to do is remember to put new ones there when you do use them.... works great with my Gold Bug Pro...and has saved the day twice already.

Excellent idea! Usually not far from car where I keep an array of batteries. But, if u were leaving and going some distance this is great info.
 
For carrying extra batteriestry the water proof cases that you can either put around your neck or in your pocket. Batteries will stay dry and protected.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom