Newt Bronze Member Joined Dec 10, 2007 Messages 1,222 Reaction score 16 Golden Thread 0 Location Georgia Detector(s) used 1265X and Tejon Nov 2, 2008 #1 Not cleaned yet. Ya'll know what i'm thinkin'. Go ahead, shoot me down. Newt Attachments scan006.webp 15.7 KB · Views: 388
jeff of pa Super Moderator ⛭ Moderator 🥇 Charter Member Joined Dec 19, 2003 Messages 96,802 Reaction score 76,232 Golden Thread 2 🥇 Banner finds 1 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Nov 2, 2008 #2 if thats a GS I'm thinking Girl Scouts Upvote 0
Evolx10 Jr. Member Joined Dec 20, 2007 Messages 89 Reaction score 1 Golden Thread 0 Location Bronx - NY Detector(s) used DFX-300, M6 Nov 2, 2008 #3 A key to some woodwind instrument? Upvote 0
Newt Bronze Member Joined Dec 10, 2007 Messages 1,222 Reaction score 16 Golden Thread 0 Location Georgia Detector(s) used 1265X and Tejon Nov 2, 2008 Thread Owner #4 Solved. Thanks, Civilman1. http://forum.treasurenet.com/index.php/topic,198259.0.html Upvote 0
fortbball9 Bronze Member Joined Aug 26, 2008 Messages 1,514 Reaction score 10 Golden Thread 0 Location Virginia Detector(s) used GARRETT GTAx 550 Nov 3, 2008 #5 Very good ID Civilman1,that is what I was going to say but I didn't know the maker. Congrats on your find!!!! fortbball9 Upvote 0
Very good ID Civilman1,that is what I was going to say but I didn't know the maker. Congrats on your find!!!! fortbball9