What's new

Young Cat

ronwoodcraft

Bronze Member
Joined
Jul 14, 2007
Messages
2,354
Reaction score
8,484
Golden Thread
0
Location
Idaho
We got this young mountain lion on the camera the last few days. I think the pics are all of the same one.

321288482_1292937244600862_6256159632435397045_n.jpg
324334178_1188455165401548_8260436276557601476_n.jpg

324099728_1112136779478802_870432241480276407_n.jpg
321768126_672360174670007_3681755988934627168_n.jpg
 
Excellent Ron.
 
Beautiful looking cat Ron, looks like it has no problem hanging around.
 
That's why they are so sharp & clear, especially the night time pics. I have several different trail cams and the pics are good, just not as good as the DSLR. Thanks for sharing the pics.....
 
Amazing pictures of that beautiful kitty! Thank you for all the effort you put into getting these nice shots.
 
What a gorgeous beast! Beautiful photos! Thank you for sharing them.
 
For some reason I can't view your pictures. I can't even open up the links in your original post.
 

Attachments

  • ML4_2PNG.webp
    ML4_2PNG.webp
    273.7 KB · Views: 50
  • ML4_5PNG.webp
    ML4_5PNG.webp
    117.5 KB · Views: 53
  • MLHD2PNG_edited-2.webp
    MLHD2PNG_edited-2.webp
    114.8 KB · Views: 69
  • ML1_2PNG_WBADJ.webp
    ML1_2PNG_WBADJ.webp
    129.6 KB · Views: 49
Those are amazing pics, I want to put a cam outside because I just saw some mountain lion tracks this morning at my bird feeder.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom