your advice for metal detector

Welcome from White Plains, New York! :occasion14:

You have to answer a few questions before we can tell you what we think. WHERE do you detect (beach, woods, farm fields)? WHAT are you detecting for? HOW much can you spend?

Hello Terry Soloman thank's for you reply , i detect in a roman ruins in general and some times in fields and beach, so i detecte for coins and jewelry copper, silver cold etc ,,,, and i can spend less then 1 000 euro , many thank's

OK! First, determine what Companies and machines are available to you in your country. In the United States, the most popular machines are made by Minelab; Garrett; Fisher; Whites; and Tesoro. If you are hunting dirt and DRY sand on a saltwater beach, a single-frequency VLF (very low frequency) machine is what you may want to start with in your price range. On WET saltwater sand, and in saltwater, you need a different type of machine - either a Multi-frequency VLF, or a Pulse Induction machine. Both are more expensive.

hi Terry Soloman ,in my country all the companies are available , and i detecte in diffrent places , dry wet , dirty , etc ,,,do you think minelab is good for me !!!!

many thank's

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back