What's new

Your Favorite Thanksgiving Food?

bigscoop

Gold Member
Joined
Jun 4, 2010
Messages
14,653
Reaction score
9,097
Golden Thread
0
Location
Wherever there be treasure!
Detector(s) used
Older blue Excal with full mods, Equinox 800.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Since the site was down over Thanksgiving I thought I'd backup and see how everyone's Thanksgiving went. Hope they all went OK.

Anyway, every year my ex-mother in law makes these huge awesome sweet rolls, those heavy yeast sweet rolls that you can smear with butter and smell baking a block a away. By far, these rolls are my favorite holiday food. In over thirty years of eating them I still can't get her to give me her secret recipe. :laughing7: (Good thing she still likes me enough that some of them always find their way to me.)
 
:icon_thumleft: Oh that's easy, hands down my sweeties turkey and stuffing, he makes the best turkey, uses his own spices and such, omg it smells so good when cooking, the whole house fills up with the rich and delicious smell of turkey!!!And thanks to Chug making THE best turkey, I can make my killer gravy, yummy, my mouth is watering just thinking about it!!!!! :icon_santa: Red
 
my moms pumpkin bread....that and turkey fresh out of the roaster oven....major yummy and a great way to do turkey.
 
I only had a little piece of turkey, had to leave room for seven layer salad, chicken and noodles and banana pudding.
 
I usually make cheese cake but this year I put a can of pumpkin pie filling in the mix and used crushed ginger snaps instead of graham crackers for the crust. Mixed together sour cream, sugar and vanilla for the topping. I have a new favorite for any occasion now :thumbsup:
 
My wife's Pecan Pie and her Rib-eye's,no turkey in this house. :laughing7:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom