Your home can be electronically hijacked

SpiritRelic

Sep 16, 2012
I have a lot of true information on how your home and car,also your entire neighborhood can be entirely takin over by unbelievable about's of very advanced forms of government and private technology company's.Be very alert around any suspected military or private company's using false presence to set up and conduct many experiments.Just a few are-Your home can virtually become a sitting data transfer structure via the home wiring.Instant camera's can be created through use of sophisticated electronic means.

Last edited:
OP
OP
SpiritRelic

SpiritRelic

Sep 16, 2012
The Masons built and act out the plan but even they are being controlled.This is it,i am telling you.

OP
OP
SpiritRelic

SpiritRelic

Sep 16, 2012
Somehow i got to see things.Leary,luck,spirits,persistence,who cares?Something is going on;and i plan on getting the hell out.There are ways to switch realms.I have to admit that sounds crazy but i am beginning to believe it.

onfire

Silver Member
Nov 30, 2004
Wisconsin
Detector(s) used
250 2500
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I often wonder that little box we call cable, Am I watching it or is it watching me?

OP
OP
SpiritRelic

SpiritRelic

Sep 16, 2012
Onfire that is small stuff.I am talking this is it.The big one.I seen stuff that will get me killed.I can't type my finger is cut bad. :-C

OP
OP
SpiritRelic

SpiritRelic

Sep 16, 2012
Who is Jack Parsons?

I will type left handed.Where the hell do i go to get the story out,Facebook?I am dieing here.Hello?I need a good website to post stuff?.They messed with computers,now smartphones,hint.

Last edited:

Bum Luck

Silver Member
May 24, 2008
Wisconsin
Detector(s) used
Teknetics T2SE, GARRETT GTI 2500, Garrett Infinium
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I've never been important enough to be spied on.

Like I told one guy who thought the little guys were watching him through his TV: "No one gives a crap."

onfire

Silver Member
Nov 30, 2004
Wisconsin
Detector(s) used
250 2500
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Like I told one guy who thought the little guys were watching him through his TV: "No one gives a crap."

Unless if your wearing a set of underwear with those smiley faces on them and nothing else. Then it's YouTube heaven

OP
OP
SpiritRelic

SpiritRelic

Sep 16, 2012
Maybe it had to be activated with the new type cell phone?I am telling you,somehow i am able to see it,feel it,it is a sift in dimension when i guess it is ready to happen.You can tell when a shift has occurred by observing all light sources such as streetlights.When a shift occurs you will feel like you are in a controlled trance and being watched.There is evil behind the scenes,but we can find out what this is and understand it.Maybe all this stuff is coming together and there are some kind of light ET's.All i know is i felt and saw something.

Last edited:

Bum Luck

Silver Member
May 24, 2008
Wisconsin
Detector(s) used
Teknetics T2SE, GARRETT GTI 2500, Garrett Infinium
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Unless if your wearing a set of underwear with those smiley faces on them and nothing else. Then it's YouTube heaven

Maybe you - I would NOT be a sensation ..................

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread