What's new

Youre a Winner Pop Ups

starsplitter

Sr. Member
Joined
Jan 20, 2007
Messages
497
Reaction score
76
Golden Thread
0
You're a Winner Pop Ups

So, if I become a full member, will the thoroughly annoying "You are a winner" pop windows stop at literally almost every click I make when visiting TNet???
 
Re: You're a Winner Pop Ups

:dontknow: I logged out and looked around the boards. No pop ups at all. :icon_scratch:
 
Re: You're a Winner Pop Ups

starsplitter said:
So, if I become a full member, will the thoroughly annoying "You are a winner" pop windows stop at literally almost every click I make when visiting TNet???

Those may be the result of a cookie that got planted in your browser.
 
Re: You're a Winner Pop Ups

I ain't never got them. What did you win, anyway?
 
Re: You're a Winner Pop Ups

You got other issues because pop ups don't come from this site. If there were popups, a lot of people would go elsewhere.
 
Re: You're a Winner Pop Ups

Apparently, it must be a cookie in my browser. Now... how to get it out? Thanks.
 
Re: You're a Winner Pop Ups

It's your computer

Up date your computer security...block the pop ups.

Don't go on porn sites ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
 
Re: You're a Winner Pop Ups

I use FireFox, no pop-ups
 
Re: You're a Winner Pop Ups

DP Bob... even my favorite ones?
 
Re: You're a Winner Pop Ups

Quick easy cleanup.
Go to malwarebytes.org and download malwarebytes anti-malware. Install it, update it, then run a scan. 100% safe and very effective, small download. It is one of the tools I use at work cleaning infected workstations. You don't have to buy it. The only difference between the free version and the paid version is that the free version runs in the background to actively protect you, not really needed. Just update it before you scan.
Remove everything it finds, no worries. You will be amazed at what it finds.
 
Re: You're a Winner Pop Ups

fire fox here also.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom