YouTube Video Posting Problems...

godisnum1

Silver Member
May 7, 2005
Saint Petersburg, FL
Detector(s) used
Nokta Legend Pro Pack, Nokta Legend WHP w/ LG24 coil, Nokta Pulse Dive Pinpointer, White's IDX Pro (x2), Vibraprobe 570
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ok, so I was able to post YouTube videos before... but now when I try, it doesn't show it. It only shows a blank white box where the video should be.

So then I take out the YouTube html stuff and just use the direct link, and it shows it... but when I go to play the video, it says that the video is no longer available, when it is!?

I'm kinda confused. If anyone else can figure out what's going on, I'd appreciate it!!!

Bran <><

EDDE

Gold Member
Dec 7, 2004
Detector(s) used
Troy X5
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
godisnum1 said:
Ok, so I was able to post YouTube videos before... but now when I try, it doesn't show it. It only shows a blank white box where the video should be.

So then I take out the YouTube html stuff and just use the direct link, and it shows it... but when I go to play the video, it says that the video is no longer available, when it is!?

I'm kinda confused. If anyone else can figure out what's going on, I'd appreciate it!!!

Bran <><
happened to me a few weeks ago it worked itself out :tard: :icon_scratch:

OP
OP
godisnum1

godisnum1

Silver Member
May 7, 2005
Saint Petersburg, FL
Detector(s) used
Nokta Legend Pro Pack, Nokta Legend WHP w/ LG24 coil, Nokta Pulse Dive Pinpointer, White's IDX Pro (x2), Vibraprobe 570
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
EDDE said:
happened to me a few weeks ago it worked itself out :tard: :icon_scratch:

lol, alright thanks EDDE!
Well, I hope it works itself out for me too...

Bran <><

Oct 19, 2007
born in 3 sisters, tx. now living west of tilden
Detector(s) used
X-Terra70, X-Terra 50, Ace250, Ace150, GTI 1500,GTA 1000 Ultra, Tejon, Vaquero
hea Bran heres they way that i post Youtube links here

Youtube-101.JPG
Youtube-102.JPG

OP
OP
godisnum1

godisnum1

Silver Member
May 7, 2005
Saint Petersburg, FL
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey Dave...
I generally just use the Ctrl+V & Ctrl+V method after clicking on the link. Essentially though, it's the same process I use. I appreciate you showing others how to do it though, because I'm sure there are always those who are still new to the forums and posting videos.

I've posted videos before... but when I tried in the past, it just showed a blank box.
I'll make another attempt. If it works, it might just be the updated encoding/decoding in Firefox v3.0

Bran <><

UncleVinnys

Bronze Member
Dec 27, 2007
Hancock Street, Folsom, CA
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 600
Yeah, I got the same problem today.

The help section suggests trying new titles, but I think it has to do with
web traffic, and it being a 5-minute video.

I am going to try a shorter version, see if that works.

UV

Cynangyl

Gold Member
Apr 12, 2007
God's lap
Detector(s) used
X-terra 70
ACE 250
godisnum1 said:
Hey Dave...
I generally just use the Ctrl+V & Ctrl+V method after clicking on the link. Essentially though, it's the same process I use. I appreciate you showing others how to do it though, because I'm sure there are always those who are still new to the forums and posting videos.

I've posted videos before... but when I tried in the past, it just showed a blank box.
I'll make another attempt. If it works, it might just be the updated encoding/decoding in Firefox v3.0

Bran <><

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ac50sxRaTZM

That one showed fine for me Bran...maybe you got the thing worked out after all! :icon_sunny:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread