What's new

Yum-Yum grasshoppers

tamrock

Platinum Member
Joined
Jan 16, 2013
Messages
16,407
Reaction score
34,874
Golden Thread
0
Location
Colorado
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yesterday I observed my cat trying to catch something under the gas grill. I've seen him eating baby mice on the back porch before, but this time he pulled out a grasshopper and chomped it down. I wonder if that's good for him or not? He's a strange cat.
 

Attachments

  • riz ghop 1.webp
    riz ghop 1.webp
    1.8 MB · Views: 97
  • riz ghop 2.webp
    riz ghop 2.webp
    1.5 MB · Views: 87
  • riz ghop 3.webp
    riz ghop 3.webp
    1.5 MB · Views: 87
  • riz ghop 4.webp
    riz ghop 4.webp
    2.3 MB · Views: 86
My cat must be kin to yours. We have had this cat 10 years and still can't pick her up. She will eat anything including my finger.:laughing7:
 
A juicy grass hopper probably tastes pretty good to the little predator. Or he just needed to find out how it tasted. If he keeps eating them, must be yummy.
 
Hey tamrock!! HEAVY in Protein!! Smart CAT!! Anyway, GOOD LUCK and GOOD HUNTING!! VERDE!!
 
Fried would be better.:laughing7:

GOD Bless

Chris
 
Hey tamrock!! HEAVY in Protein!! Smart CAT!! Anyway, GOOD LUCK and GOOD HUNTING!! VERDE!!
That's good, so I guess I can be at ease about leaving him home alone for a few days, as I'm sure he knows how to survive on his own. The dogs on the other hand wouldn't have a clue what to do if there wasn't someone around to tend to their needs.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom