What's new

zilver coin (17th century)

bubbas

Full Member
Joined
Aug 31, 2006
Messages
116
Reaction score
18
Golden Thread
0
Location
holland
hello.
this zilver coin ,I found a month ago.

It is a 6 stuber (like 6 dollars). ???

made in 1662. ;D

gr bubbas
 

Attachments

  • 6.webp
    6.webp
    43.9 KB · Views: 349
Upvote 0
Man, that's old.... Great digs. Yeah, give us a story behind it.
 
Great coin. Can you give us a little history. We like stories here. I know you have been detecting for a few years .You must have made some great finds. What part of Holland are you hunting in?
 
hi all. ;D

all my finds I did on farmers land.

over the century,s there was a lot of trade there,and the people have lost all these coins. :o

in holland all detector guys/girls go on these land,s and try to find these coins.

gr bubbas. ;D
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom