The Beale key... Found

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
Do you?
Have you discovered any REAL evidence that will prove that anything in the narrative text of the Beale Papers actually ever happened outside of the 1885 job print pamphlet dime novel?
That DOI you discovered in a flea market stove is cool, but it is not proof that the Beale perilous adventure ever occurred or that the treasure story is real.

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
... PS you need to read better and clearer, you change up the words in the BP more than anyone.
I get accused of many things on these threads like your above comment, but no one ever produces the body of evidence to back up those accusations.
Justsayin'

OP
OP
Justintime

Justintime

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2011
Central, Alabama
Detector(s) used
AT Pro,Pro pointer, TRX,Whites Spectrum XLT, Whites Beachhunter ID, whites bullseye ll pinpointer
Primary Interest:
Other
Why do you keep saying flea market stove, lol... The DOI-KEY has TJB on sealed signed endorsed. A 1806 Thomas Beale signature with same stuff drawn in it, flip it over and says SEE.. The DOI has lead me to make a **** ton of discovers, you have no idea And still much to be discovered that I bypassed.

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
... The DOI-KEY has TJB on sealed signed endorsed. A 1806 Thomas Beale signature with same stuff drawn in it, flip it over and says SEE..
The DOI has lead me to make a **** ton of discovers, you have no idea And still much to be discovered that I bypassed.
Sometimes the path less taken is the one you would be made better for.

OP
OP
Justintime

Justintime

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2011
Central, Alabama
Detector(s) used
AT Pro,Pro pointer, TRX,Whites Spectrum XLT, Whites Beachhunter ID, whites bullseye ll pinpointer
Primary Interest:
Other
Screenshot_20180730-143958_Facebook.jpg hello from hole in the ground Bedford va, lol..

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
I look at the two shapes and wonder Justin...What can you make of it?
Literally I take them and Rock and Roll...Parts of a Bicycle...
We should chat more brother....I hate to see someone wasting their time and money chasing a circle......or in this case a circular rock.....
Could they be parts of a pedal power work bike?

OP
OP
Justintime

Justintime

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2011
Central, Alabama
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
Is this the same hole in the ground that Icehouse of the famous Beale Mystery Team posted claiming it to be the Beale treasure vault?

Nope my vault is in Bedford Va, and I am not affiliated with that crew or any other,lol..justsayn

Kace

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2017
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX, Whites Bullseye 2 Pointer, Audio 200 D Headphones,
Garrett AT MAX, Garrett Pro-Pointer AT, MS-3 Headphones,
Lesche Digger, Lesche Shovel, 4' T Handle Probe.
GoPro, RC Truck, Drone.
Primary Interest:
Other
Nope my vault is in Bedford Va, and I am not affiliated with that crew or any other,lol..justsayn

Do you know that they have your name and photograph on their site?

Kace

OP
OP
Justintime

Justintime

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2011
Central, Alabama
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
Do you know that they have your name and photograph on their site?

Kace

Yeah seen that is that even legal,lol, I didn't give permission, but its not going to help them.

Kace

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2017
Detector(s) used
GoPro, RC Truck, Drone.
Primary Interest:
Other
Yeah seen that is that even legal,lol, I didn't give permission, but its not going to help them.

No... it's not legal without your written consent. If I were you, I'd tell them to remove Anything associated with you from Any marketing, solicitations and propaganda they've got going on. If they don't remove it, have your attorneys take care of it and bill them for damages to your reputation and brand.

Personally, I've really enjoyed your posts describing how and why you came to your conclusions. I've also liked the photos showing what you're doing. Your threads are what started a serious interest in the Beale story for me, being so detailed and I respect the way you talk about your wife and daughter as a family man should.

When I saw your photo and name on their site, I lost respect and felt duped because I assumed (which I shouldn't of) that you were part of that highly misleading and questionable team. I'm just a bystander, but I'd hate for you to ever get jammed up with others that could offer you substantial funding due to them thinking you are part of that group.

Someone like you could easily get paid a nice salary doing what you do if everything is on the level reputation wise. I wouldn't let them ruin it for you and your family. You've been on TV shows and done interviews...people outside of forums like this recognize you and your name. And please don't think that Couldn't help them... you just wouldn't know about it. That's why that group is using your name and photo.

You also don't want any legal issues to come your way by their actions and with your name and picture on their marketing material it associates you with them. YOU would have to prove otherwise. Costing You $$$$.

It's Not Fair, But It's Reality.

Thank You For Answering My Question and Straightening That Out.

Kace

Last edited:
OP
OP
Justintime

Justintime

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2011
Central, Alabama
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
No... it's not legal without your written consent. If I were you, I'd tell them to remove Anything associated with you from Any marketing, solicitations and propaganda they've got going on. If they don't remove it, have your attorneys take care of it and bill them for damages to your reputation and brand.

Personally, I've really enjoyed your posts describing how and why you came to your conclusions. I've also liked the photos showing what you're doing. Your threads are what started a serious interest in the Beale story for me, being so detailed and I respect the way you talk about your wife and daughter as a family man should.

When I saw your photo and name on their site, I lost respect and felt duped because I assumed (which I shouldn't of) that you were part of that highly misleading and questionable team. I'm just a bystander, but I'd hate for you to ever get jammed up with others that could offer you substantial funding due to them thinking you are part of that group.

Someone like you could easily get paid a nice salary doing what you do if everything is on the level reputation wise. I wouldn't let them ruin it for you and your family. You've been on TV shows and done interviews...people outside of forums like this recognize you and your name. And please don't think that Couldn't help them... you just wouldn't know about it. That's why that group is using your name and photo.

You also don't want any legal issues to come your way by their actions and with your name and picture on their marketing material it associates you with them. YOU would have to prove otherwise. Costing You $$$$.

Kace

Thanks, I attempted to contact the website, the contact info is a facebook link ,and requested the removal of my name and picture, he seen it with no reponse...

Kace

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2017
Detector(s) used
GoPro, RC Truck, Drone.
Primary Interest:
Other
Thanks, I attempted to contact the website, the contact info is a facebook link ,and requested the removal of my name and picture, he seen it with no reponse...

I'm sure they've seen your post here too. They won't want to remove you, Elonka or any other person they have listed that's not involved with them. They are trying to boost their credibility.

I know at least one was on here today.

By your posts here saying you are not involved with them and requesting that your name and picture be removed from their marketing materials and internet sites and sending copies of all to your attorneys...I'm sure they can fix that fast for you if it's not removed within a week.

Kace

masterpoe

Banned
Feb 3, 2015
University
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Kace

Yes, I couldn't figure out why they would call him a Beale expert. I will send them my photo to see if they think I am an expert.lol

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread