Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

Page 14 of 18 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 ... LastLast
Like Tree50Likes

Thread: FORREST FOR THE TREES**********

« Prev Thread | Next Thread »

Aug 2013
    29 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Quote Originally Posted by jayackam View Post
    Ronzie
    Whiterock7 is not the darkling. I am refering to to someone on one of the Fenn's boards, one of his shills, one of the posters
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	medieval.jpg 
Views:	31 
Size:	70.3 KB 
ID:	897492

Jayackam, you have a good eye for some of the many things that are suspect in this
    Thrill Game of Fenn's. However you need to refrain from expressing all that is wrong in
    such stark Medieval pre Age of Enlightment terms.

Consider that mankind does not need some supernatural force to make him evil, greedy,
    cruel or a worshiper of self or wealth.. Man is perfectly capable of doing all that
    using his free choice the brain that God gave him/her.
    Ronzie likes this.

2. # ADS
    Ads

TreasureNet.com is the premier Treasure Hunting Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!

Charter Member
    us
    *************** WHAT YOU DO WITH THE FINDS YOU DIG UP IS YOUR BUSINESS AND NO ONE ELSES, IGNORE ANYONE ON A SOAPBOX TRYING TO PREACH OTHERWISE! **************

Jul 2006
    Orlando, Fl
    Minelab_ETrac Minelab_Safari Minelab_Excal_1500_WOT Excal_SEF_12x15 Sovereign GT Whites_6000_XL_Pro Whites_Classic_ID Troy_Shadow_X2 Tesoro_Conquistador Fisher_1235X Whites_Beach ID
    7491 times
    As already requested by mods once, please keep religion out of thread, if not either thread gets locked or timeouts are issued....

We will NOT go quitely into the night!

HERE IS THE THING ABOUT RIGHTS, THEY'RE NOT SUPPOSED TO BE VOTED ON, THAT IS WHY THEY CALL THEM RIGHTS!

"If ye love wealth greater than liberty, the tranquility of servitude greater than the animating contest for freedom, go home from us in peace. We seek not your counsel, nor your arms. Crouch down and lick the hand that feeds you; and posterity forget that ye were our countrymen." --Samuel Adams

MY LIBERTY AND FREEDOMS ARE NOT YOURS TO GIVE OR TAKE!.......THEY DIDN'T MAKE US FREE, WE WERE BORN FREE, AS LONG AS WE HAVE THE 2ND AMENDMENT WE WILL REMAIN FREE!

CLICK LINK BELOW TO READ OUR RULES..

TreasureNet.com Rules

Aug 2013
    29 times

I agree totally Treasure Hunter. Rage, rage against the darkness. But let us keep religion out of it.

Charter Member
    us
    Jan 2009
    South East Tennessee on Ga, Ala line
    Tesoro Conquistador freq shift Fisher F75 Garrett AT-Pro Larson mo jo pro Flippin stick
    2992 times
    Banner Finds (1)
    This thread will end up being closed and members banned with the path a few have chosen to take it on. Mark my words it all will be lost.
    Please read our rules and enjoy the site. TreasureNet.com Rules

All finds posted by me are from private property with landowner permission.

ca
    May 2009
    Southern Ontario
    Tesoro Outlaw w/Garrett pinpointer past machines - Minelab Explorer SE / Garrett GTI 2500 /Garrett GTAx1000
    261 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Treasure_Hunter View Post
    As already requested by mods once, please keep religion out of thread, if not either thread gets locked or timeouts are issued....

Keep it real and about the
    Tnmountains likes this.

Aug 2013
    29 times

Name:	Goat-eats-book.JPG 
Views:	654 
Size:	45.7 KB 
ID:	897872

Well boys, I am going to digest some of this stuff in private and see where things began to spiral out of control. Learn from your mistakes is my motto.

Aug 2013
    29 times

All Done

Name:	Dark_Wood-1.jpg 
Views:	26 
Size:	89.1 KB 
ID:	898343

Well I'm done. Good luck to all the searchers in the Dark Wood.

us
    I deal in reality

Mar 2010
    Maryland
    XLT , surfmaster PI , HAYS 2Box , VIBRA-TECTOR
    1465 times
    Back to the chase! Did anyone find out how much Fenn made on this chase? It will only keep flowing in as long as nothing is found. I wonder if Fenn is a relative of P T Barnum? Frank...Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Corvett com.jpg 
Views:	30 
Size:	229.9 KB 
ID:	898659Now there's something for a real chase!

Aug 2013
    29 times

NVradar

Name:	cooking-gas.jpg 
Views:	27 
Size:	28.7 KB 
ID:	898741

NVRadar is finallly "cooking with gas" over on the Dark Wood Chase thread, while Sunny Ronzie is attempting to organize a search party of "keep it simple stupid" cache searchers. Go figure Frankn.

ca
    May 2009
    Southern Ontario
    Tesoro Outlaw w/Garrett pinpointer past machines - Minelab Explorer SE / Garrett GTI 2500 /Garrett GTAx1000
    261 times
    Frankn and KGCnewbieseeker like this.

Charter Member
    us
    *************** WHAT YOU DO WITH THE FINDS YOU DIG UP IS YOUR BUSINESS AND NO ONE ELSES, IGNORE ANYONE ON A SOAPBOX TRYING TO PREACH OTHERWISE! **************

Jul 2006
    Orlando, Fl
    Minelab_ETrac Minelab_Safari Minelab_Excal_1500_WOT Excal_SEF_12x15 Sovereign GT Whites_6000_XL_Pro Whites_Classic_ID Troy_Shadow_X2 Tesoro_Conquistador Fisher_1235X Whites_Beach ID
    7491 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Ronzie View Post
    Ronnie thanks for the picture.

HERE IS THE THING ABOUT RIGHTS, THEY'RE NOT SUPPOSED TO BE VOTED ON, THAT IS WHY THEY CALL THEM RIGHTS!

"If ye love wealth greater than liberty, the tranquility of servitude greater than the animating contest for freedom, go home from us in peace. We seek not your counsel, nor your arms. Crouch down and lick the hand that feeds you; and posterity forget that ye were our countrymen." --Samuel Adams

MY LIBERTY AND FREEDOMS ARE NOT YOURS TO GIVE OR TAKE!.......THEY DIDN'T MAKE US FREE, WE WERE BORN FREE, AS LONG AS WE HAVE THE 2ND AMENDMENT WE WILL REMAIN FREE!

CLICK LINK BELOW TO READ OUR RULES..

TreasureNet.com Rules

us
    I deal in reality

Mar 2010
    Maryland
    1465 times
    Could there be a cache behind this rock? Frank...

Name:	tree rock.jpg 
Views:	29 
Size:	564.4 KB 
ID:	899127
    Last edited by Frankn; Nov 14, 2013 at 04:35 PM.

Aug 2013
    29 times

Name:	Astronomy.jpg 
Views:	28 
Size:	25.8 KB 
ID:	899279

I am posting the link to an interview that Fenn did with Lorene Mills, Public TV station in Santa Fe, NM, April 2013.. It offers a classic example of how Fenn enjoys sandbagging people who know far less about a subject than he does. IF YOU know nothing about the coriolis effect of the rotation of the earth you will not realize that you are being hosed by Fenn. If you know about the Coriolis effect , you will be stunned or find his explanation hilarious.
    Advance video to 25 min. point.

The Coriolis effect (also called the Coriolis force) is defined as the apparent deflection of objects (such as airplanes, wind, missiles, and ocean currents) moving in a straight path relative to the earth's surface. Its strength is proportional to the speed of the earth's rotation at different latitudes but it has an impact on moving objects across the globe.

Forrest Fenn, Author, "The Thrill Of The Chase" | Report From Santa Fe

Aug 2013
    29 times

Name:	silence-lambs.jpg 
Views:	28 
Size:	91.5 KB 
ID:	899947

Becoming more aware of an interesting parodox while "playing" this Thrill Chase game.

ie: The Beware The Naysayers cult are playing the role of the meek, while the Naysayers

to the "in the wood" theory are playing the role of the brave. Fenn has managed to turn

logic on it's head in the minds of the faithfull playing this Thrill game. Think the

lust for the gold plays a role in this parodox?

us
    I deal in reality

Mar 2010
    Maryland
    1465 times
    The question for Fenn is, How many books and book sales can he get out of one theoretical cache.
    Frank...Click image for larger version. 

Name:	AAgreek vase.jpg 
Views:	33 
Size:	241.5 KB 
ID:	900114

Aug 2013
    29 times

Another Angle

Name:	Buffalo-Drive.jpg 
Views:	33 
Size:	97.6 KB 
ID:	900192

Another angle from which to view getting a thrill from a chase. The hunter may be in it just for the thrill of the chase, but some of the quarry will certainly suffer for what a significant segment of society would view as immoral reasons. Life is more than a game or a morality play to much of society.

us
    I deal in reality

Mar 2010
    Maryland
    1465 times
    Hay how about the Judas Goat theory. Fenn is the goat and he turns off at the last minute before the slaughter with the cache which is not the chest but his profit from the book sales. Frank...Click image for larger version. 

Name:	COOKIE MONSTER.jpg 
Views:	41 
Size:	729.9 KB 
ID:	900701

Aug 2013
    29 times

Name:	JackPalanceCitySlickers.PNG 
Views:	40 
Size:	190.0 KB 
ID:	900763

Frankn, the facts do not support your suspicions that Fenn devised this Thrill in 2010 to make money from selling his book. The facts support the probability that the Thrill morphed into a potentially profitable venture in Feb. of 2013, and Fenn did what he does best. He promoted his book and himself and he got lucky when marketing driven national media picked up the story. An estimated 20,000 copies were sold. @$35 list price for orders filled by CWBS. Orders taken thru Amazon.com sold at $45 per copy, but Amazon.com took a 15% fee for the service. Do the math Frankn. But just as with the Fenn cache, to determine where the money went, one needs facts, not just visions of sugar plumbs dancing in your head. Good luck in interpreting what Fenn says about profits.

ca
    May 2009
    Southern Ontario
    261 times
    Frankn, I like when you post scenic pics with your posts and BTDT I miss your pic and little history stories (Dante Alighieri, Joseph Meek, John Richard Hersey). I do find them interesting.

Aug 2013
    29 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Ronzie View Post
    Frankn, I like when you post scenic pics with your posts and BTDT I miss your pic and little history stories (Dante Alighieri, Joseph Meek, John Richard Hersey). I do find them interesting.

Name:	shoot-for-the-moon.png 
Views:	40 
Size:	60.5 KB 
ID:	901125

Well now Ronzie, that is very gracious of you. To reciprocate I am posting here the latitude/longitude for the location of the Fenn cache. Just copy and paste the following coordinates into the Google Map search box. No need to thank me Ronzie.
    Pleased to do it for your In The Wood search planning phase. 35.670636,-105.927561

Page 14 of 18 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 ... LastLast

Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New

Sponsors