FORREST FOR THE TREES**********

Status
Not open for further replies.

chad68

Nov 15, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Seems fitting I should post this here as well...

The treasure chest is no longer below the home of Brown, though it has not been claimed. The treasure and the treasures inside the chest are all with Jerry Zacuto & Family but they are waiting for me to claim the treasure chest. So let it be known now to all, that I take claim of the treasure chest. Thank you Jerry Zacuto & Family in Florida. I'm out here in CA. Maybe I will move out to Florida sometime, so I can be an 'Easterner' too.

Sometimes in life we all have to go through some insanity but in the end it's worth it to reach your 'fantasy'

I don't always Claim a treasure chest but when I do, I claim Jerry's
Keep searching my friends:-)

Now that this word game is finally done, I can use my real name.

Best wishes...

86Chet

Last edited:

chad68

Nov 15, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Frankn hasn't been around too much the last couple of days... Hope that cat didn't get his tounge:-P I love reading about his stories.

Silence really is golden:-)

Last edited:

chad68

Nov 15, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hmm kinda funny thing I just noticed. I'm sure I'm wrong, like when I thought I knew where the chest was but if Warren Buffett removed his glasses, he's the spittin' image Of Forrest Fenn. Also like Forrest they both seem to be trying to give away some of their excess money as of late. These guys both rock!

I think I may have PM'd somebody much larger than what I ever thought and possibly the person I thought I PM'd is an actor.

I think maybe he is actually a 'fattener' of peoples pocketbooks:-P

I dunno maybe my insanity is getting the best of me. LOL

Last edited:

themarkd

Nov 22, 2011
Detector(s) used
White's Prism V 950
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Seems fitting I should post this here as well...

The treasure chest is no longer below the home of Brown, though it has not been claimed. The treasure and the treasures inside the chest are all with Jerry Zacuto & Family but they are waiting for me to claim the treasure chest. So let it be known now to all, that I take claim of the treasure chest. Thank you Jerry Zacuto & Family in Florida. I'm out here in CA. Maybe I will move out to Florida sometime, so I can be an 'Easterner' too.

Sometimes in life we all have to go through some insanity but in the end it's worth it to reach your 'fantasy'

I don't always Claim a treasure chest but when I do, I claim Jerry's
Keep searching my friends:-)

Now that this word game is finally done, I can use my real name.

Best wishes...

86Chet

Never was below the home of brown. Follow the clues in order.

BeenThereDoneThat2

Aug 9, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Kudzu

Kudzu.jpg
I tried but I get so confused. I need to take a break from searching this treasure.

Chad68: Your posts are spreading like kudu.
Kudzu: an Asian vine (Pueraria lobata) of the legume family that is used for forage and
erosion control and is often a serious weed in the southeastern United States.
The kudzu plant was introduced to the United States in 1876 at the Centennial Exposition
in Philadelphia.

For some Americans, Greed and self-worship is the imported kudzu strangling the native
plants of freedom. Beware the naysayers and you too will likely be consumed by the
kudzu plant.

BeenThereDoneThat2

Aug 9, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Three Amigos

McGarrity, Preston, Fenn on stage close up2.jpg

Although it was like drinking warm water for me again, I watched and listened to the three amigos at Fenn's book-signing event for Too Far To Walk. For me it is like a bad comedy club act. Brought to mind the movie Three Amigos. Although for me, the movie was far more entertaining than the performance of Fenn, Preston, and McGarrity.

Fenn was Fenn, Preston seemed bemused, while McGarrity seemed desperate to make some sense (for anybody) of what the heck was going on while avoiding offending Fenn at any cost. Someone should have hauled out the hook to save them from themselves. However, I am certain the Beware The Naysayers folks considered it a great show and called out for another round as the waiter brought a tray and ceiling flew away.

Ronzie

May 27, 2009
Southern Ontario
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Outlaw w/Garrett pinpointer

past machines - Minelab Explorer SE Pro/ Garrett GTI 2500 /Garrett GTAx1000
LOL BTDT

"called out for another round as the waiter brought a tray and ceiling flew away."

vor

Bronze Member
Jun 8, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Oh, book sales are great. A sucker born every minute.

BeenThereDoneThat2

Aug 9, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Butchery of a perfectly good Procol Harum song.
joe-cocker-.jpg

As usual Vor, my posts seem to fly right over your head with your brain operating in default mode. I made the veiled reference to the song "A Whiter Shade of Pale" because there are many interpretations as to the author's intended meaning of the lyrics.
In my opinion Joe Croker's version is super. Procol Harum is a poet not a outstanding singer/entertainer as is Joe Croker, in my opinion.

PS: Can you put some meat on those bones of a report on the TOTC potential profits from sale of the book? Something more than visions of sugar plums dancing in your head?
Joe Cocker - Unchain My Heart - YouTube

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Bottom to top.....

I have thought about it. Maybe it would be one nice thing to enjoy to see happen and unfold. Think about it you. Maybe YOU wouldnt enjoy it as much.

The guy is more "wealthy" than you imagine. His life is alot more valuable than yours. Ever fought in a war? You ever invested in art nobody wanted at the time?
Easy answer,... no. The Feds arent after him. The feds have nothing on him. Give me some more info on why you say that? You cant.

Frank,... you are an idiot. I dont care how old you say you are. You are an idiot. (with some pretty pictures). I have been to area 51, I know what they do there.

Frank,.. lets trade evidence. You seem so hell-bent for someone to show you something.

Frank, show me something to back up your lame "so-I-said-so" crap.
Show me anything that your donkey riding co-hort hasnt said.

Show me anything but the bad pissed-off at the world, I am right you are wrong attitude, no basis but your own opinion, got nothing better than, crap.

And I will trade you something here.

Again with insults, some never learn.

Ignorance Denied will not be able to respond to any posts.....

We will NOT go quitely into the night!

Last edited:

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My apologies for not catching it sooner Frankn...

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

As usual Vor, my posts seem to fly right over your head with your brain operating in default mode. I made the veiled reference to the song "A Whiter Shade of Pale" because there are many interpretations as to the author's intended meaning of the lyrics.
In my opinion Joe Croker's version is super. Procol Harum is a poet not a outstanding singer/entertainer as is Joe Croker, in my opinion.

PS: Can you put some meat on those bones of a report on the TOTC potential profits from sale of the book? Something more than visions of sugar plums dancing in your head?
Joe Cocker - Unchain My Heart - YouTube

Stop the insults or join Ignorance Denied.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread