Thought I had one!

mAGma

May 29, 2013
Primary Interest:
Other
In terms of searching, I'm a half dollar man. But I work in a retail store part time so I go through a few rolls of everything else just from our drawers. So I about crapped my pants this morning when I went to put quarters in the drawer -

image.jpg

Needless to say I was pretty disappointed when I flipped it and saw it was canadian!

image.jpg

I feel for you guys who do dimes and probably come across a lot of Canadians

Upvote 0

Codes

Bronze Member
Feb 28, 2007
United States
Detector(s) used
White's M6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ouch! I always hold off on a fist pump until after I see whether it's a Canadian or not. Keep at it though, you'll find one.

Styfflin

Jan 8, 2013
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 350
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Still haven't found a silver quarter in a roll out of maybe 15 boxes searched, or even a Canadian quarter to tease me. All of my silver quarters have come from coin counter bags and tellers.

boristhespider88

Bronze Member
May 10, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
They are out there! I've been working a retail job for almost 3 years now; I've found 2 silver quarters. They are few and far between, but they are out there!

- DS

Joe777Cool

Bronze Member
Feb 6, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Rookie! The spacing on the reeding is different and so is the color.

44_Dimes

Jul 13, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
Yep The same thing happened to me a few weeks back. You get all excited and then, NO Its a canadian.

coinguy*matthew

Mar 30, 2013
N.H.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I live in New Hampshire and since we are close to Canada roll searching is expensive considering that 1/3 of the box is usually canadian although i will say that halfs are usually ok.....

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread