Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

Page 17 of 36 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17 18 19 27 ... LastLast
    us
    Jul 2011
    Pocket L- Rods shown above. Whites Beach Comber, Bounty Hunter Tracker IV, and a Chinese model MD-3006 metal detector.
    14 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting

Re: I forgot to mention.

Skepticism is a two-edged sword. One side of it is a mechanism we use to protect ourselves from harm, danger, tragedies etc. The other side is if our skepticism is so intense and set, it can stand in our way of progress, of learning, and will cause us to miss out on good things that come our way. In short, like a sickness, it can make us so stubborn that total blindness sets in. It's the old saying: "None are so blind as those who will not see."

But, make no mistake about it, we are all skeptics about something. When it comes to dowsing though, tinpan, SWR, and others like them have it to the maximum degree and are thus blinded. To bad, so sad for them.

I too was at one time somewhat skeptical about dowsing. Now I am extremely, and I do mean EXTREMELY glad I looked into it for myself and found out it works great. That's what I call progress.

Mar 2005
    Madisonville, TN
    Whites XLT, MXT,..Tesoro Vaquero, Silver UMax, Compadre, Tejon,..BH LandRanger..Pioneer 505.. GC1023..Teknetics Delta 4000, Gamma 6000, Eurotek Pro..Fisher F2, F4, F5, F70
    7 times

Quote Originally Posted by lesjcbs
    Skepticism is a two-edged sword. One side of it is a mechanism we use to protect ourselves from harm, danger, tragedies etc. The other side is if our skepticism is so intense and set, it can stand in our way of progress, of learning, and will cause us to miss out on good things that come our way. In short, like a sickness, it can make us so stubborn that total blindness sets in. It's the old saying: "None are so blind as those who will not see."

But, make no mistake about it, we are all skeptics about something. When it comes to dowsing though, tinpan, SWR, and others like them have it to the maximum degree and are thus blinded. To bad, so sad for them.

I too was at one time somewhat skeptical about dowsing. Now I am extremely, and I do mean EXTREMELY glad I looked into it for myself and found out it works great. That's what I call progress.
    Very true! Skepticism is healthy, and should be practiced.....in concert with wisdom. However, pseudo skepticism is a different ballgame altogether. It's practitioners act in concert, as a cult would, so to speak, even parroting phrases used by pseudo skeptic gurus....phrases involving the Easter bunny, Santa, the tooth fairy, etc.

A pseudo skeptic will not look at any evidence that is contrary to what they believe to be true ( sort of like a lot of current "scientists"), preferring instead to stay in the relative safety of their beliefs, almost as if they are truly incapable of learning something on their own. They refuse to experiment, instead they will just take a guru at his word. I suppose it's easier that way....don't hafta get up off the couch, ya know.
    Refusing to think "outside the box" is an indication of square thinking.

us
    Jul 2011
    Pocket L- Rods shown above. Whites Beach Comber, Bounty Hunter Tracker IV, and a Chinese model MD-3006 metal detector.
    14 times

Also true. Getting off the couch and taking a pair of L shaped dowsing rods out into some location and actually dowsing, is key to finding out for ones self if dowsing works. I wonder if tinpan has actually tried dowsing in those rich gold areas he's in. If not, perhaps he fears he will find out it actually works. For some people, maybe even him, because of a high degree of self pride, it's a tough thing to find out they have been wrong about something. It's like this: "If you know you won't like the answer to a question, don't ask the question."

I would really like to be near open gold fields like where he is at. Man, that would be great. But, I am not.

us
    The Watcher-er

Jan 2008
    23 times

ART: Great video.

This next part is to pronghorn. Yes, I have you on ignore. I had your number long ago.
    You have me on ignore,
    And yet you keep talking at me,
    a little odd don't you think?
    I'm quite sure you know what ignore means,
    it's just that your fragile little ego
    won't allow you to actually do it.

All that jibberish you posted did not contain one
    piece of evidence to back up Art's lies. So what is
    this really about, you just want to converse with
    people who see things your way? Makes your
    make believe world feel safe and real.

us
    The Watcher-er

Jan 2008
    23 times

Also true. Getting off the couch and taking a pair of L shaped dowsing rods out into some location and actually dowsing, is key to finding out for ones self if dowsing works. I wonder if tinpan has actually tried dowsing in those rich gold areas he's in.
    I wonder if you boneheads realize that tinpan is
    the only one here posting pictures of finds, while
    you continually whine about him not believing
    what you do! Pictures of sand dunes don't count
    as treasure finds.

us
    Aug 2009
    56 times

boneheads? how did randyboy get something like that programmed in to a plastic skull like yours?

us
    Jul 2011
    14 times

10claw: Are the skeptics calling names again? Just post your finds like I did in earlier posts and leave it at that. Of course, the skeptics won't like it and will do everything to discredit it.

What they haven't thought of is what are they going to say when an extremely valuable item is found while dowsing? That's going to be REAL INTERESTING. OH boy, I can hear it now. Slober, slobber, and more slobber. Of course, it's none of their business. OOP, saying it's "none of their business" might be like kicking over a yellowjackets nest.

May 2008
    Nanaimo, B.C. Canada
    White's 4900 DL Max, Tesoro Deleon
    3 times

What they haven't thought of is what are they going to say when an extremely valuable item is found while dowsing?

Hahaha, you mean like has actually HAPPENED by every conventional method Ther's have used ?

au
    Sep 2004
    Eaglehawk
    GPX
    337 times
    Banner Finds (4)

10claw: Are the skeptics calling names again? Just post your finds like I did in earlier posts and leave it at that. Of course, the skeptics won't like it and will do everything to discredit it.

What they haven't thought of is what are they going to say when an extremely valuable item is found while dowsing? That's going to be REAL INTERESTING. OH boy, I can hear it now. Slober, slobber, and more slobber. Of course, it's none of their business. OOP, saying it's "none of their business" might be like kicking over a yellowjackets nest.

No worries here some more finds from the last year Please post yours

tinpan the bottle is worth $500
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	100_0019.jpg 
Views:	235 
Size:	91.9 KB 
ID:	56710   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	100_0073.jpg 
Views:	231 
Size:	115.8 KB 
ID:	56711   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ROT02415.JPG 
Views:	232 
Size:	82.6 KB 
ID:	563643   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	100_0019.jpg 
Views:	233 
Size:	91.9 KB 
ID:	563644   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	100_0073.jpg 
Views:	228 
Size:	115.8 KB 
ID:	563645  

au
    Sep 2004
    Eaglehawk
    GPX
    337 times
    Banner Finds (4)

Quote Originally Posted by 10claw
    boneheads? how did randyboy get something like that programmed in to a plastic skull like yours?

Please post your finds from dowsing and back up your big mouth.

tinpan

au
    Sep 2004
    Eaglehawk
    GPX
    337 times
    Banner Finds (4)

ok me first 22 ozs from 2 years ago your turn dowser post the treasure

tinpan
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	S7300753.JPG 
Views:	229 
Size:	78.5 KB 
ID:	56712   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	S7300753.JPG 
Views:	231 
Size:	78.5 KB 
ID:	563647  

us
    Jul 2011
    14 times

tinpan:

Not to worry? Really?

The very fact you said: "Not to worry", shows you ARE worried. You saw the junk I found and posted before while dowsing and you know darn well that if I had dowsed in gold fields, it could have very well been gold. I don't know about the other dowsers here, but, since I don't live in gold country, my chances of finding gold are slim to none. Since I can't post what's not available to be found, I posted what I found, thus showing that if dowsing doesn't work, I wouldn't have found them while dowsing in the first place, now would I? DAH!

It's like a storm off the coast that hasn't come on land yet, it soon will. THEN WHAT? Of course, itís an established fact known by everyone around here; you and your skeptic buddies will do everything in your power to knock and discredit ANY dowsing finds, no matter what they are. But all you'll get is ulcers from it.

I've said it before and I'll say it again here, over the last two summers of dowsing, I have dowsed more than 300 targets in groups of 3 to 5 shots at a time and it took me less than a minute or so for each one. Using a metal detector alone and sweeping back and forth to scan every inch of ground so as not to miss anything would have taken at least 15 to 20 minutes to finally get the coil above them, if I was lucky to get it above it at all. Sweeping a coil back and forth is a true random search method while dowsing took me directly to them, no delays, no guessing, no wondering around. Dowse for direction to target, walk in that direction until rods cross. BINGO, you are there.

Your worst nighmare is if a dowser suddenly showed up in the same areas you are working with your metal detector. That would be choice. Can that be arranged?

So keep on laughing and calling names.

I strongly suggest you get a bottle of Pepto-Bismol or some other kind of Antacid drink and keep it within reach. Alka-Seltzer tablets will do also. Youíre going to need it.

au
    Sep 2004
    Eaglehawk
    GPX
    337 times
    Banner Finds (4)

tinpan:

Not to worry? Really?

The very fact you said: "Not to worry", shows you ARE worried. You saw the junk I found and posted before while dowsing and you know darn well that if I had dowsed in gold fields, it could have very well been gold. I don't know about the other dowsers here, but, since I don't live in gold country, my chances of finding gold are slim to none. Since I can't post what's not available to be found, I posted what I found, thus showing that if dowsing doesn't work, I wouldn't have found them while dowsing in the first place, now would I? DAH!

It's like a storm off the coast that hasn't come on land yet, it soon will. THEN WHAT? Of course, itís an established fact known by everyone around here; you and your skeptic buddies will do everything in your power to knock and discredit ANY dowsing finds, no matter what they are. But all you'll get is ulcers from it.

I've said it before and I'll say it again here, over the last two summers of dowsing, I have dowsed more than 300 targets in groups of 3 to 5 shots at a time and it took me less than a minute or so for each one. Using a metal detector alone and sweeping back and forth to scan every inch of ground so as not to miss anything would have taken at least 15 to 20 minutes to finally get the coil above them, if I was lucky to get it above it at all. Sweeping a coil back and forth is a true random search method while dowsing took me directly to them, no delays, no guessing, no wondering around. Dowse for direction to target, walk in that direction until rods cross. BINGO, you are there.

Your worst nighmare is if a dowser suddenly showed up in the same areas you are working with your metal detector. That would be choice. Can that be arranged?

So keep on laughing and calling names.

I strongly suggest you get a bottle of Pepto-Bismol or some other kind of Antacid drink and keep it within reach. Alka-Seltzer tablets will do also. Youíre going to need it.

You can go to any location the world to dowse for treasure .No-one has said other wise. So whats stopping you. Your making all the claims. I merely post what i have found with a md and digging old pits and camps. Now your claims are getting bigger. Do you really want to take this to the next level?

Another thing you assume that the 4 main objecters to dowsing are in this together." Well your wrong" in 7 years of TN i have spoke to one of these may be 6 times and the others i do not know. You just make it up as you go. Dowsing is a load of BS.

tinpan

us
    The Watcher

Apr 2004
    Northern Nevada
    Dowsing Rods and a Ranger Tell Examiner
    245 times

~tinpan~
    You can go to any location the world to dowse for treasure .No-one has said other wise. So whats stopping you. Your making all the claims. I merely post what i have found with a md and digging old pits and camps. Now your claims are getting bigger. Do you really want to take this to the next level?
    There is nothing to stop us from enjoying our hobby..You can keep enjoying your Conventional Metal Detectors. Itís your time to waste if you want..Art

au
    Sep 2004
    Eaglehawk
    GPX
    337 times
    Banner Finds (4)

Quote Originally Posted by aarthrj3811
    ~tinpan~
    There is nothing to stop us from enjoying our hobby..You can keep enjoying your Conventional Metal Detectors. Itís your time to waste if you want..Art
    Dowsing is not treasure hunting and telling lies is not a hobbie Just really sad

tinpan

Page 17 of 36 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17 18 19 27 ... LastLast

Sponsors