onfire

Silver Member
Nov 30, 2004
Wisconsin
Detector(s) used
250 2500
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
"Parasites"... "too lazy to work", etc. YOU have SEEN this? (TH) You have PERSONAL KNOWLEDGE as a Social Worker to KNOW this? WOW!

Reb Why don't you hitch a ride on a big city fire or police run, You don't need a social worker degree to find out what a parasite is. In fact most of the problems of the moocher society have been caused by the bleeding heart social workers. Or visit a E.R

Crispin

Silver Member
Jun 26, 2012
Central Florida
Detector(s) used
Coinmaster Pro, Sand Shark
Primary Interest:
Other
Onfire: Enlighten me. What do you know about ERs? Have you ever worked in one?

onfire

Silver Member
Nov 30, 2004
Wisconsin
Detector(s) used
250 2500
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
In 36 years running a rescue squad and firefighting I'v transported more dead beats then I care to count. Probably had more hands on in the E.R then a orderly. The statement I made about the E.R was the waiting period for all the "My tooth hurts" I'm out of drugs" I have chest pain because I ate to many Ghost peppers etc etc.

Crispin

Silver Member
Jun 26, 2012
Central Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
Onfire: Wrong! Your statement about ERs was about parasites. Don't try to change the subject to tooth pain or chili peppers. How many people have you seen getting social security out of an ER? How many widows have you told that their husbands died? How many children did you stop doing CPR on? Does your state grant EMTs the power to pronounce people dead? Mine doesn't. You want to talk about parasites...go ahead. You want to start randomly talking about social workers, in or out of the ER, then look in the mirror and ask yourself: "What the bleep makes me qualified to do this?" Keep your forked tongue in you mouth, snake. I have not come this far in life to bandicreed words with a witless worm.

OP
OP
dieselram94

dieselram94

Gold Member
Jun 17, 2011
Mid Coast Maine
Detector(s) used
Xterra 705, Tesoro Sand Shark, Garrett Pro Pointer (mine). Fisher F2 my son's
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Fair enuf but how about Ruby Ridge in Idaho The govt. pretty much ambushed the family killing the son and in the end if my memory is correct Randy Weaver was only convicted of missing a court date...of which the govt. had stated the wrong date in a letter informing randy of trial date!
OK, then... let's look at WACO; stockpiled guns, Christian Cult, NO free speech, charismatic leader, who was a ..... (fill in the "word"); they PROBABLY wanted to be left alone... BUT! LOOK at all the VIOLATIONS of HUMAN rights, freedom, etc. ."provided" by the US Constitution with ALL the Amendments, THEN!

bill from lachine

Gold Member
Oct 30, 2011
Quebec
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Onfire/Crispin,

Things are getting a bit overwrought.....time to go to the neutral corners and count to ten.....lol.

As a wise coworker once told me......In 50 years from now it won't mean squat....sorry for the levity but thought it was time to cool the rhetoric down somewhat....keep the faith gents.

Regards + HH

Bill

In 36 years running a rescue squad and firefighting I'v transported more dead beats then I care to count. Probably had more hands on in the E.R then a orderly. The statement I made about the E.R was the waiting period for all the "My tooth hurts" I'm out of drugs" I have chest pain because I ate to many Ghost peppers etc etc.

onfire

Silver Member
Nov 30, 2004
Wisconsin
Detector(s) used
250 2500
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Onfire: Wrong! Your statement about ERs was about parasites. Don't try to change the subject to tooth pain or chili peppers. How many people have you seen getting social security out of an ER? How many widows have you told that their husbands died? How many children did you stop doing CPR on? Does your state grant EMTs the power to pronounce people dead? Mine doesn't. You want to talk about parasites...go ahead. You want to start randomly talking about social workers, in or out of the ER, then look in the mirror and ask yourself: "What the bleep makes me qualified to do this?" Keep your forked tongue in you mouth, snake. I have not come this far in life to bandicreed words with a witless worm.

Social security no. SSI Title 19 Where every thing is free or they think it is. Widows many not in some suttle lit room in a lounge chair .but right there in there home usually alone with no one to console them but us. Stop C.P.R don't know, but many 1099's (Delivered 4 that was enough) Qualified? Military and and E.M.T. Paramedic.
If you feel bad about not getting there yet get some time on the job and you'll get there. And by the way the tooth pain jab etc are all parisites to the system.

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Reb Why don't you hitch a ride on a big city fire or police run, You don't need a social worker degree to find out what a parasite is. In fact most of the problems of the moocher society have been caused by the bleeding heart social workers. Or visit a E.R

YEP! BIG city problem, then... complain to BIG city Welfare Department.

Crispin

Silver Member
Jun 26, 2012
Central Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
Onfire: I'm sorry. Somewhere in there I was looking for a reasonable response. At no point in time did anything you said ever remotely resemble a reasonable, logical, or coherent thought. In fact, I think we are all dumber for having read it. Let me answer the questions for you. "I'm sorry Crispin, I have no idea what I am talking about. I took a cheap shot at social workers out of ignorance and undervalued the good they bring to all of us." Take the lemon now and let it go.

Son, you want to tell about me about time on the job then you got another thing coming. I've been to hell in back to save my fellow man. Keep riding your little red engine, waving your cute little hat, and getting kittens out of trees. You have no idea what I've seen!

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Fair enuf but how about Ruby Ridge in Idaho The govt. pretty much ambushed the family killing the son and in the end if my memory is correct Randy Weaver was only convicted of missing a court date...of which the govt. had stated the wrong date in a letter informing randy of trial date!

Forgot about Ruby Ridge... ONLY a family, NOT a group; SAD story, tho. Another one is Pine Ridge Rez...

lil wayne

Feb 21, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This thread right here shows why we as Americans will be defeated from the inside because we can't even get along on the issues at hand what either one of you have saw in your life's has any thing to do with topic or the fact that our rights as Americans are threatened every day let the BS go and think about what we can do to come together and make sure America stays the home of the free

OP
OP
dieselram94

dieselram94

Gold Member
Jun 17, 2011
Mid Coast Maine
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Forgot about Ruby Ridge... ONLY a family, NOT a group; SAD story, tho. Another one is Pine Ridge Rez...

Not familiar with pine ridge but ruby ridge was for sure proof why we have second amendment. Govt. Screwed it up royally....why does it matter if it is a group or not?

releventchair

Gold Member
May 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
T.H. i don,t question your decisions on what to do as a mod.
Onfire,some people do abuse the system. Some have no insurance. Insurance has gone up and copays with it. Whats a senior on medicare(low option)pay for an office visit? Here with supplemental ins. Its 40 bucks,just to see a doctor. No i don,t go to e.r.(once not by choice in my life) ,have heard tales from those who work em.
Mr.weaver did get the short end of the stick. The surveillance was bad enough but the cutting down of a barrel by him at the request of some one befriending him to get a reason to persecute him takes it over board for me,and that's before the shooting started. As with Waco ,can,t just wait till target leaves kids and females to wack em? How could (no i was not there) anyone shoot a woman holding a little one in a door way when their not a threat?after all the surveillance and knowing who target was. Sure don,t sit right and i don,t even want to get into a similar deal near where i was several years ago. The media never did post the truth,if they even sought it.

OP
OP
dieselram94

dieselram94

Gold Member
Jun 17, 2011
Mid Coast Maine
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
The media very rarely seeks the truth!

releventchair

Gold Member
May 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
I made the mistake of being interviewed when president Reagan was shot . Not he, but the interview was at the facility i worked at. What was printed taught me to decline,stutter,avoid,get a cough or anything to never do that again. They want dramatic reaction what ever it takes.

Chadeaux

Gold Member
Sep 13, 2011
Southeast Arkansas
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Not familiar with pine ridge but ruby ridge was for sure proof why we have second amendment. Govt. Screwed it up royally....why does it matter if it is a group or not?

Pine Ridge Reservation . . . that's Wounded Knee. Don't know whether he means the massacre or the AIM stuff with Russell Means.

Really liked his video "Welcome To The Reservation", but it was a bit too political for this forum. Perhaps you should go to youtube and watch it. It is enlightening and comes from the perspective of Native Americans.

Not even close to what the Brits might think is felt by my people.

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Pine Ridge Reservation . . . that's Wounded Knee. Don't know whether he means the massacre or the AIM stuff with Russell Means.

Really liked his video "Welcome To The Reservation", but it was a bit too political for this forum. Perhaps you should go to youtube and watch it. It is enlightening and comes from the perspective of Native Americans.

Not even close to what the Brits might think is felt by my people.

Wounded Knee Incident of 2/27/1973 (AIM); one of the guys was an inmate at MY prison... THUNDERHAWK. Good guy, helped him with DRUM Spiritual Group of other native inmates; I was Sponsor & "member" (under my "protection"). I SMUDGED with the guys, and the guards told Watch Commander, that I was smoking POT, with the "Indians". LOL! Had to explain SMUDGING to Watch Commander... LOL! (Look on his face, was PRECIOUS...).

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions