diggummup

Gold Member
Jul 15, 2004
Somewhere in the woods
Detector(s) used
Whites M6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I received a Feedback Abuse warning from eBay because I left positive/negative feedback. This woman has over 25 no-pays in the past month that I know of but is allowed to continue. This is the new eBay?
Call them up and make a formal complaint, of course you'll get someone named Bob or Mike with a thick Mumbai accent, you have to get a supervisor on the phone. Act like you can't understand them and you will be transferred to an American, works for me. I have no problem calling them and complaining about something. That person should be thrown off ebay for sure. If no one complains or opens a case aginst them, it will continue. I had 9 items that sold last night, they all paid within minutes of the end of auction, that's the way it should be. That's the way I pay when I purchase something.

OP
OP
Bigcypresshunter

Bigcypresshunter

Gold Member
Dec 15, 2004
South Florida
Detector(s) used
70's Whites TM Amphibian, HH Pulse, Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Call them up and make a formal complaint, of course you'll get someone named Bob or Mike with a thick Mumbai accent, you have to get a supervisor on the phone. Act like you can't understand them and you will be transferred to an American, works for me. I have no problem calling them and complaining about something. That person should be thrown off ebay for sure. If no one complains or opens a case aginst them, it will continue. I had 9 items that sold last night, they all paid within minutes of the end of auction, that's the way it should be. That's the way I pay when I purchase something.
I reported her as no pay with the eBay system so I can get my fees refunded. Apparenty she alerted eBay complaining of the feedback I left so they already know. It should be good enough but we will see what happens.

OP
OP
Bigcypresshunter

Bigcypresshunter

Gold Member
Dec 15, 2004
South Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
I am really trying to be nice and helpful here but I think you are making this into a bigger deal than it actually is. Just use ebay's system to report non paying buyers and move on. No need wait beyond the minimum time ebay gives you to file the report.

I tell you what guys. This just isnt right. I was reprimanded by eBay and now eBay has removed over 20 no-pays from her record. Her record is perfect again. Look to the top the bad feedback keeps coming but eBay removes it. This new eBay SUKS for sellers.. These nonpayers should not be allowed to continue but they know they only get a slap on the wrist.. click on pic to read. abby96312012

Attachments

• ebay feedback removed.jpg
    ebay feedback removed.jpg
    116.7 KB · Views: 161
Last edited:

Keppy

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
N.E. Ohio on lake Erie
Detector(s) used
** WHAT ONE I FEEL LIKE ON HUNTING DAY *****
Primary Interest:
Other
I tell you what guys. This just isnt right. I was reprimanded by eBay and now eBay has removed over 20 no-pays from her record. Her record is perfect again. Look to the top the bad feedback keeps coming but eBay removes it. This new eBay SUKS for sellers.. These nonpayers should not be allowed to continue but they know they only get a slap on the wrist.. click on pic to read. abby96312012
..........looks like you are right the new Ebay is bad for sellers.......... For now you can not trust the feedback........I have no idea why Ebay would do something like this...................

diggummup

Gold Member
Jul 15, 2004
Somewhere in the woods
Detector(s) used
Whites M6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I told you what to do. Call up and demand an explanation. There is no reason for this POS to be on Ebay. If it were me and she bid on my item and I found all this, i'd report her immediately.

OP
OP
Bigcypresshunter

Bigcypresshunter

Gold Member
Dec 15, 2004
South Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
I told you what to do. Call up and demand an explanation. There is no reason for this POS to be on Ebay. If it were me and she bid on my item and I found all this, i'd report her immediately.
Yes I will try that but you realize they know because eBay is removing the comments from her record and I was reprimanded.

OP
OP
Bigcypresshunter

Bigcypresshunter

Gold Member
Dec 15, 2004
South Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Last edited:

Keppy

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
N.E. Ohio on lake Erie
Detector(s) used
** WHAT ONE I FEEL LIKE ON HUNTING DAY *****
Primary Interest:
Other
Last edited:
OP
OP
Bigcypresshunter

Bigcypresshunter

Gold Member
Dec 15, 2004
South Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Nothing special to you ..... But to me i like it so it is special to me .... We all put up avatars we like and don't knock others..........You like to put the digs in to people don't you diggum OH that must be how you got your name........... View attachment 654695
I dont think he meant anything. Forget about that for now I need your help.

diggummup

Gold Member
Jul 15, 2004
Somewhere in the woods
Detector(s) used
Whites M6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I need some help here from the pros. Hang on a sec

Try this link see if it works. eBay Feedback Profile for abby96312012

It appears she purchased a $999 watch (second feedback from top)

Click on view item and it will show only one bid but the name doesnt match.

Is she using 2 eBay names? The feedback number 60 is the same.
No, only the person who sold the item can see the actual usernames of those who bid. They jumble them so people don't get harassed/ solicited by others, I guess. It is her, she has the same feedback score.

OP
OP
Bigcypresshunter

Bigcypresshunter

Gold Member
Dec 15, 2004
South Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:

diggummup

Gold Member
Jul 15, 2004
Somewhere in the woods
Detector(s) used
Whites M6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nothing special to you ..... But to me i like it so it is special to me .... We all put up avatars we like and don't knock others..........You like to put the digs in to people don't you diggum OH that must be how you got your name........... View attachment 654695

Always complaining, get over it already would ya? Geesh! 988_png.gif

OP
OP
Bigcypresshunter

Bigcypresshunter

Gold Member
Dec 15, 2004
South Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
No, only the person who sold the item can see the actual usernames of those who bid. They jumble them so people don't get harassed/ solicited by others, I guess. It is her, she has the same feedback score.
Ill have to check my other buyers.

Well this is strange she pays for a $999 item but she doesnt pay for 20 others on the same day and some are as low as $2.99. Doesnt make sense. http://www.ebay.com/itm/221034504950

Last edited:
OP
OP
Bigcypresshunter

Bigcypresshunter

Gold Member
Dec 15, 2004
South Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Looking over her record I see she is a good bidder driving my price up but it would have been nice if she paid. I could go a second chance offer for $75 instead of $76.

She bids on thousands of dollars in items in one day so Im guessing they are going to let her get away with it.

diggummup

Gold Member
Jul 15, 2004
Somewhere in the woods
Detector(s) used
Whites M6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ill have to check my other buyers.

Well this is strange she pays for a $999 item but she doesnt pay for 20 others on the same day and some are as low as $2.99. Doesnt make sense. 18K Gold Brunton Geneve Key Wind Pocket Watch w Key | eBay

It funny after selling he has relisted the item.
She is a fairly new member too. She has mixed results going back since she joined in April of this year. I think this person has some sort of mental problem. :icon_scratch:

diggummup

Gold Member
Jul 15, 2004
Somewhere in the woods
Detector(s) used
Whites M6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I could go a second chance offer for $75 instead of $76.

She bids on thousands of dollars in items in one day so Im guessing they are going to let her get away with it.
If I have a problem with non payer or someone wants to back out of a deal after winning it, I always offer it to the next highest bidder. About half the time they will purchase the item, in my personal experience.

She bids too much, this is why I think she has some sort of mental affliction.

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread