Gold Member
Jan 13, 2005
Great Falls, Montana
Detector(s) used
White's DFX & a Sunray probe
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Rob66 said:
I don't know what it is....I think brain wash.

I have an uncanny ability to say a quote or certain words.

And then.... someone, or a commercial will repeat it a few seconds later... on T.V. It happens a few times a day.corinkadink?????? :)

Yep...me, too.....and tons of times it'll be something I'm reading and then I'll hear it on the tv or radio. Or I'll be thinking of something and a song on the radio will be singing about whatever I'm thinking about. Weird.

I believe it's called synchronicity.

strike it rich

Jun 19, 2007
Detector(s) used
Treasure baron with Goldtrax
Not sure if this is a talent but if it is I guess I have a talent you see I have a gift of writing crappo posts god knows how many must be into the hundreds by now but there is this dog thing poops on my crap post did I mention rambling and misspeiling as talent geuss not but any way.

Back to the oh and bad puncitation,; does that count and going off subject is that allowed and rambling did I mention rambling repaeting yourself did did you guys here aboiut pop music and woerd pople does this mak any siense or not.

you get the picture Im so talented arent I you decide only please keep pooperoo in the kennal tonite im up to my neck in it.

One sec just opening anopther can did I mention I can do that with my big tow giss not till next time S.I.R

Montana Jim

Gold Member
Sep 18, 2006
Montana
strike it rich said:
Not sure if this is a talent but if it is I guess I have a talent you see I have a gift of writing crappo posts god knows how many must be into the hundreds by now but there is this dog thing poops on my crap post did I mention rambling and misspeiling as talent geuss not but any way.

Back to the oh and bad puncitation,; does that count and going off subject is that allowed and rambling did I mention rambling repaeting yourself did did you guys here aboiut pop music and woerd pople does this mak any siense or not.

you get the picture Im so talented arent I you decide only please keep pooperoo in the kennal tonite im up to my neck in it.

One sec just opening anopther can did I mention I can do that with my big tow giss not till next time S.I.R

778 of them :)

Rob66

Bronze Member
Jun 30, 2006
California
Detector(s) used
Whites new coinmaster-Teso Silver Max-Minelab GT
Mona Lisa said:
Rob66 said:
I don't know what it is....I think brain wash.

I have an uncanny ability to say a quote or certain words.

And then.... someone, or a commercial will repeat it a few seconds later... on T.V. It happens a few times a day.corinkadink?????? :)

Yep...me, too.....and tons of times it'll be something I'm reading and then I'll hear it on the TV or radio. Or I'll be thinking of something and a song on the radio will be singing about whatever I'm thinking about. Weird.

I believe it's called synchronicity.

Synchronicity.... that's what it means! I like the song too.I guess we can... be antennas?
::)

OP
OP
Mona Lisa

Mona Lisa

Gold Member
Jan 13, 2005
Great Falls, Montana
Detector(s) used
White's DFX & a Sunray probe
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
dogshit.gif

strike it rich said:

Attachments

• dogshit.gif
    dogshit.gif
    12.5 KB · Views: 183

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread