Weird Hidden Talents.

75_stingray

Oct 4, 2006
Charleston
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Tiger Shark, Tesoro Vaquero
I can tie a knot in a cherry stem using only my tongue. (The women in the clubs seemed to like that one for some odd reason)

MD Dog

Bronze Member
Feb 10, 2007
Please don't yell !
well I aint no newbie, and i kinda been ignorin this post hopin it would just go away but i guess not. so here goes i used to hear i got a talent fer annoying people. that was till i came here an met some people who are truly gifted at it. ;D ;D :D :D :D

MEinWV

Bronze Member
Mar 10, 2007
West "by god" Virginia
Detector(s) used
Fishers CZ5 and 1280X
It took so long to read all the posts, I'm just now posting!

I can flex my nostrils in and out!

In my younger days I was able to stand straight, feet flat on the floor, raise one leg straight out in front of me, arms straight out from my sides, bending my knee, slowly and steadily going all the way down, stopping, and then going all the way back up again, all the while keeping my back straight. That was back when I did a lot of cross country skiing and detecting. Most people I knew could not do it, including athletes. Once, at work, I lifted a 16' long crate up off the stands. I was in a half crouch under the crate, my back against it and lifted up about an inch off the stands using my legs. The crate weighed 745 lbs. It didn't hurt at all, but, looking back it was a stupid thing to do. Oh! by the way, I now have leg and knee pains that I deal with! I can't imagine why!

Born2Dtect

Bronze Member
Jun 11, 2004
Hurlock, Maryland
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, Excalibur II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I can tie 6 different knots while blind folded or in the dark. It comes in handy for a little in the dark bondage!

Ed D.

Charlie P. (NY)

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2006
South Central Upstate NY in the foothills of the h
Detector(s) used
Minelab Musketeer Advantage Pro w/8" & 10" DD coils/Fisher F75se(Upgraded to LTD2) w/11" DD, 6.5" concentric & 9.5" NEL Sharpshooter DD coils/Sunray FX-1 Probe & F-Point/Black Widows/Rattler headphone
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I can tie a bowline one handed and throw a rope accurately (harder than you'd think).

Up until a few years ago I could stand with my feet shoulder width apart, drop straight down and rest my butt on the floor and then stand straight up again without touching my hands to the floor or using any support, all in one smooth drop and rise.

And now, like ME in WV, my knees are a mess. ;)

R

RUDY2003

I can become completely invisable, as long as no one is looking....

Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
[quote author=Gypsyheart

I can hold my breath for almost two minutes under water.
I can throw a jack knife or tomahawk and hit the target 9 out of ten times.
I can ride a horse backwards,standing up or sidesaddle :D
I can make a childs halloween costume in five minutes using string ,paperbag and tinfoil.
I can talk on the phone,use the computer,hold a kid and stir a kettle simuntaneously.
Does any of this get me a prize.
~~~~~~~~~~

Hmm what about your post ----> "But its a sure moneymaker"??

(apol luv heheheh)

Don Jose de la Mancha

Eu_citzen

Gold Member
Sep 19, 2006
Sweden
Detector(s) used
White's V3, Minelab Explorer II & XP Deus.
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
I am quite flexible with my legs and arms as well as good finger control. I've been called Buddha because of how I do sit sometimes. ::)
I rarely talk more then 40 secs in a phone does that count?(I'm kinda keeping it short...)

I also always seem to find stuff i.e. coins and so on with my eyes..(luck?) ;D
I almost always stay calm.

ivan salis

Gold Member
Feb 5, 2007
callahan,fl
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
delta 4000 / ace 250 - used BH and many others too
I have a natural shooting ability --point , shoot and hit --- I don't aim never did was taught to shoot by my grandpa - with a pistol he said think of it as pointing your finger -- do not "aim" takes too long just point and shoot -- folks say I'm a wicky fast and deadly shot with a pistol -- but long distance rifles are my favorite --- I'm also highly sensitive to spirits and can often sense when "bad events occured at a spot in the past" -- and have even found treasure at times via "strong impluses" -- its hard to explain to other folks but if its ever happened to you --you know what I mean --- you ever felt compelded to go somewhere or do something? ---- Ivan

Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Tabber, Ivan: we have to get together. I am noted for quick draw work as well as 4-600 meter pistol work in the Sierras - reputation is very important up there..

MI fav is a S&W Highway Patrol .357, 4" barrell,, with a Keith long range front sight, and handloads at 1400 fps /158 grn semiwadcuter.

"don need no stinkin rifle to 600 meters"

Don Jose de La Mancha

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread