OP
L.C. BAKER

L.C. BAKER

Silver Member
Sep 9, 2012
Nebraska City, Nebraska
Primary Interest:
Other
Hola LC Baker I must say I have really enjoyed your posts.

While there has been much debate here about various claims of the amount of impact of their organization on American history and their evolution? I do profess not to have the expertise on matter or have had the time and liberty to follow up on the many quotes that you have kindly presented here. Which clearly shows the amount of research you must of taken and about a lifetime to acquire. Truly a labor of love even if some times it can be a thankless one And for that I thank you for the interesting insights and sharing them.

So in respect of the much of you shared Here is a newspaper article from 1862 in which you probably already have.

View attachment 1227852

View attachment 1227853

For me I came across a treasure information connected to William Walker and his series of Filibustering expeditions in Mexico, Nicaragua and Honduras. Whose expeditions was clearly part of bigger agenda largely influenced by manifest destiny and Gen. George Bickley experiences 1846 Mexican American war and the early ideologies of KCG.

Anyway kudos for all the interesting research on the subject your have done.

Cheers Kanacki

Thanks for the cudos! and thank you for the article. I have read that one before, but thank you for posting it and giving me and everyone else a chance to read it. There are several interesting things touched on in the article. The judicial corruption was still a muscle match in those days and it seems like money was a steroid for them. They had a golden circle in mind, that takes a lot of gold! Also it is interesting that at one time Indiana had a major roll with the secret organization of the K.G.C. Oliver P. Morton (no relation to J. Sterling Morton) had his hands full doing battle with them in that state. Later on Indiana would also have more K.K.K. members than any other state in the Union.:thumbsup:

pebble

Apr 25, 2006
Texas
Detector(s) used
TM808, Arc geo logger
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Treasure hunting in a KGC area we received a signal, checked it out with GPR. We dug down about 6 ft and hit bedrock, we are still getting a signal, did the KGC bury treasure under the bedrock ? I would like any info anyone can give me. Pebble

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Treasure hunting in a KGC area we received a signal, checked it out with GPR. We dug down about 6 ft and hit bedrock, we are still getting a signal, did the KGC bury treasure under the bedrock ? I would like any info anyone can give me. Pebble
Once upon a time, it MAY have been a ROCK LEDGE... throw "cache" under ROCK LEDGE, cover with dirt & rocks... so YES! Check it OUT!

pebble

Apr 25, 2006
Texas
Detector(s) used
TM808, Arc geo logger
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Once upon a time, it MAY have been a ROCK LEDGE... throw "cache" under ROCK LEDGE, cover with dirt & rocks... so YES! Check it OUT!

Thank you, I have never read a discussion on this, it will take a lot of planning to get through the Bedrock without explosives. I know the KGC were masters at hiding their treasures, what signs would lead you to something buried that deep.

elh

Aug 10, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I was told by a good friend and very knowledgeable one of the kgc tricks that they sometimes would go down to bedrock, cut out a hole in it for the gold, then cut another rock to plug the hole up. My friend also said that the plug would be hard to see because of the exactness of the rock plug fitting the hole. Yes, we know they had some very good tricks, a lot of time to think things through also.
As many hunters out there it seems like there would be some help for Pebble. come on guys. You can't take it with you so how about some help?:coffee2::coffee2:

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Thank you, I have never read a discussion on this, it will take a lot of planning to get through the Bedrock without explosives. I know the KGC were masters at hiding their treasures, what signs would lead you to something buried that deep.
DO NOT use explosives! Take a "Sounding Bar" (Pry Bar) & tap the bedrock until you "hit dirt" & loose rocks; DIG there & over (under Bed Rock), being CAREFUL, & WATCH OUT for "Cave-in" & "Rock Falls". KGC were notorious for "designing" ROCKS FALL. Example... you see a pile of rocks... on corner of bottom is an ore of GOLD; you pull out the Ore of GOLD; ROCK SLIDE! You are covered with Rocks... and VERY DEAD. MANY bones have been found under piles of Rocks, "LEGENDS" say...

pebble

Apr 25, 2006
Texas
Detector(s) used
TM808, Arc geo logger
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Do you think this would be a maintenance cache buried under the Bedrock?

pebble

Apr 25, 2006
Texas
Detector(s) used
TM808, Arc geo logger
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
I have read about maintenance caches being left in jars for the sentinels of the KGC Treasures, (Rebel Gold) by Bob Brewer. I am hoping this will be larger than a few coins in a glass jar. I would like to know if anyone one on the forum has
heard or experienced finding something under the Bedrock, is it that unusual for the KGC to bury treasure under the Bedrock?

lastleg

Silver Member
Feb 3, 2008
Maintenance caches are for the sentinels not for the likes of some yokel looking for a
quick buck. "Do not muzzle the ox that grinds your corn." As for the rules I cannot
divulge the source of that quote.

As for bedrock "The trap of the unwary shall not be bridged." KGC xviii

pebble

Apr 25, 2006
Texas
Detector(s) used
TM808, Arc geo logger
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Traps, poison gases and Sentinels is there anything else I need to be aware of ?

pebble

Apr 25, 2006
Texas
Detector(s) used
TM808, Arc geo logger
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Please, tell me how to get inducted into the KGC Apprentice Program?

lastleg

Silver Member
Feb 3, 2008
First travel to the exact center of the geographical North American Continent. There you must
stand on the corner of Main St and Market. Wear a green shirt, someone will meet you for
your induction. Don't thank me, this is a dangerous pursuit.

pebble

Apr 25, 2006
Texas
Detector(s) used
TM808, Arc geo logger
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
I think I will pass on the membership of the KGC Apprentice Program.

OP
OP
L.C. BAKER

L.C. BAKER

Silver Member
Sep 9, 2012
Nebraska City, Nebraska
Primary Interest:
Other

It could be possible if it was tunneled under from a different direction. Could it be a mineral deposit? :dontknow:

L.C.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread