Honest Samuel

Banned
Sep 23, 2015
Connecticut
Detector(s) used
Minelab
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
When seeking millions dollars treasures, search for single coins and jewels and sell to honest dealers. Also, let not forget to pay your federal and state income taxes. Connecticut has a state income tax.

Apr 29, 2020
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
A light went off, I haven't found the confederate treasure, but a KGC TREASURE site, or maybe both! Is that possible?
Those clever masons!

Honest Samuel

Banned
Sep 23, 2015
Connecticut
Detector(s) used
Minelab
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It is very interesting that when treasure hunters researching buried treasures stories, they first ask themselves if the stories are true, if another treasure hunter had founded the treasures. Think about it. Good hunting and good luck.

Apr 29, 2020
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If the gold specie arrived in Greensboro, what treasure could be left to bury in Danville? Did the masons just bury the Mexican reales, the story says none of the specie was supposedly unpacked in Danville? Is there anyone out there who actually saw the masons bury the supposedly treasure in the cemetery? You can't believe everything you read. It just
seems to be a unlikely place, if you were going to retrieve it later? It's not a secluded place!

OP
OP
franklin

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Retrieving the treasure was not on their mind. They were trying to get rid of the treasure so the Yankees could not capture the treasure. If you research the goings on in Danville, you can figure out where the treasures were hidden.

Apr 29, 2020
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I've read the sketch book of Danville written in 1885. All it talks about is the manufacturing and commerce. Danville was full of Masonic lodges at that time. Mostly everyone was in the manufacturing of the golden tobacco leaf. Apparently there was alot of secrecy in the city! Could you suggest another book to read? It seems this book is 20 years to late and not early enough.

Honest Samuel

Banned
Sep 23, 2015
Connecticut
Detector(s) used
Minelab
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Retrieving the treasure was not on their mind. They were trying to get rid of the treasure so the Yankees could not capture the treasure. If you research the goings on in Danville, you can figure out where the treasures were hidden.
My good friend, Times are changing. Danville is not a small town anymore. Good hunting and good luck.

OP
OP
franklin

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My good friend, Times are changing. Danville is not a small town anymore. Good hunting and good luck.

Yes I know. The City of Danville bulldozed all the land where Captain Parker and his middies camped out guarding the Confederate Treasury. They dug up everything and found nothing. Now they have the new City Fire Department and every thing else pertaining to the City of Danville on all those lots. But no treasure was found.

Honest Samuel

Banned
Sep 23, 2015
Connecticut
Detector(s) used
Minelab
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I hope that they covered all their holes. If there still treasures in Danville, I hope that one of us will find them.

Apr 29, 2020
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The city caught a man with a backhoe digging in the old trash dump, in the 70's ! I found a few beer bottles ! He was digging in the wrong place also!

Apr 29, 2020
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
A 16 and 8 ounce bottles of the Robert Portner brewing company manufactured in Alexandria Va 1878. Worth maybe $100

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread