Does Anyone have a RangerTell Examiner

goranspeed

Greenie
Feb 23, 2010
Serbia
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250, Fisher 1270, Puls star ll pro, Atlantis imperator, White's spectrum eagle, Garrett ace 350, Minelab SE pro, Minelab musketeer advantage, Rangertell, XP Goldmaxx Power, XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Dowsing Rods and a Ranger Tell Examiner
Hey Goren...I see nothing wrong with that method..Many people do it that way. But of course the skeptics would not agree... Art

goranspeed

Greenie
Feb 23, 2010
Serbia
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250, Fisher 1270, Puls star ll pro, Atlantis imperator, White's spectrum eagle, Garrett ace 350, Minelab SE pro, Minelab musketeer advantage, Rangertell, XP Goldmaxx Power, XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Art, there will always be skeptics of anything.
Cheers
Goran

Gold Maven

Bronze Member
Jul 4, 2012
Holmes County Ohio
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Lobo
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I read this whole thread and am somewhat saddened that in this day and age there are still "snake oil" sales men taking advantage of consumers.

Long range locators are obviously making money for their manufacturer, but no one else.

The single claim of locating a diamond from 8 miles is hilarious.

I'm sorry for the people that were taken advantage of, but live and learn.

I won't name names, but bringing your friends to this thread to make LRLS look legitimate is just sad. You know it doesn't work, spend your time on something legit.

goranspeed

Greenie
Feb 23, 2010
Serbia
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Gold Maven, if you thought the Art invited me to make me praise this device, you're mistaken. I do not even know Art personally. I'm just stating my opinion like everyone else. I'm not forcing anyone to buy Rangertell. I know what this device, and to me it's enough. I even have some results with it, even if that time does not permit to deal with it a little longer.
Cheers
Goran

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
~Gold Maven~
I read this whole thread and am somewhat saddened that in this day and age there are still "snake oil" sales men taking advantage of consumers.
snake oil
A product that has been proven to not live up to the vendor's marketing hype. The term comes from the 1800s in which elixirs and potions of all kinds, even ones that supposedly included the oils from snakes, were sold as a cure for everything that ailed a person.

I see no marketing hype..Just some people trying to discuss the devices they use to enjoy their hobby. ...

Long range locators are obviously making money for their manufacturer, but no one else.
My devices have all made me money..They have allowed me to enjoy 1000’s of days wandering round in the backwoods of the USA. When I first got into LRL’s there were very few manufacturers but now there is at least 100 different models on the market...If the manufacturer makes money also is that not why someone goes into business ?

The single claim of locating a diamond from 8 miles is hilarious.
I know it was not fun to follow a signal for 8 miles to recover a few flakes of gold so I fixed that problem

I'm sorry for the people that were taken advantage of, but live and learn.
That is correct....Art

Gold Maven

Bronze Member
Jul 4, 2012
Holmes County Ohio
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Lobo
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
hard to argue with that kind of logic. Good Luck, post some pics of that next treasure....make me a believer.

Jeffro

Silver Member
Dec 6, 2005
Eugene, Oregon
Detector(s) used
Fisher CZ5, White's GM VSat
hard to argue with that kind of logic. Good Luck, post some pics of that next treasure....make me a believer.

Check ANY other forum if you would like to see pics of finds. Very, Very few on the long range locator forum for some reason. I think maybe they're just shy about pictures of all their fabulous finds? I dunno, probably mistaken again.... LOL! ;)

Actually, that's a good question for Art. Art, why is it that a guy who can afford 5, 10, 20 or more thousand dollars on a box with a radio antenna sticking out of it and a calculator duct taped to it not afford a $50 camera to take a few pics? Especially when there's hundreds of people you personally know that make these finds on a regular basis?

In other words, why the notorious lack of pictures of finds on this entire forum as opposed to the thousands of pics of finds on the other forums on Tnet?

Last edited:

goranspeed

Greenie
Feb 23, 2010
Serbia
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello everyone. Here I put one of the findings. It is a Roman coin. RT brought me close to the coin, and then I used the MD that I found easier. I had a few more coins, but I sold it. Cheers. Goran coinss.jpg coins1w.jpg

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
~Jeffro~
Actually, that's a good question for Art. Art, why is it that a guy who can afford 5, 10, 20 or more thousand dollars on a box with a radio antenna sticking out of it
If I wanted a unit that costs 5 or 20 thousand dollars I would own one. My first unit cost me $320 dollars and I recovered 2 ½ 0z of gold on my way home..My Ranger Tell cost me $ 450....I have put information on this board for all to read about stuff most people own that can be used as an LRL...I have instructions on how to locate stuff with a couple of bent coat hangers.. http://www.treasurenet.com/forums/dowsing/10838-want-try-dowsing.html.
and a calculator duct taped to it not afford a $50 camera to take a few pics? Especially when there's hundreds of people you personally know that make these finds on a regular basis?
I know that you have saw some of the 20 or so photos of my finds because you have commented on them...I have also a few movies on this board...Art

OP
OP
C

coyote3

Apr 12, 2012
Wyoming
Detector(s) used
Whites XLT Spectrum,
Minelab Xterra 705,
Whites TM808,
Bounty Hunter,
Si Go by Fitz
L Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Why should we post stuff on here when your just gonna discredit it and say it was dumb luck or just happened to be the kind of element we were looking for in the exact place we got a hit with our machine. On the Examiner website there are pictures of finds. If you think they are BS then I can give you the phone number to one of the guys that finds gold ore with his. He also finds various items besides that. You know a lot of people who own a great rifle can shoot for years before they can put 5 shots in a 6 inch group at 1000 yards. Some people can never achieve that feat. Does that mean its impossible? NO. Same with using the Examiner or the Si Go or a MFD. They take some getting use to and a learning curve. And sometimes they are not going to work for everyone. Just as every other thing in this world does not work for each and every person. Shaquille O'Neal does not own a mini cooper. Mainly cause he cannot fit in the damn thing. Does it mean its a POS.?? NO.. It just does not work for him. Same goes here people. If you aint tried it and are going off of someone elses crap that does not mean it wont work for you if you spend enough time figuring it out. Heck, it has taken me 20 years to figure out my computer and I am still learning new things on it everyday. So skeptics, if you have not spent at least 3 months on and off TRYING to make it work instead of discrediting it keep your mouth shut please... If it wasn't for Art I would not have figured out what I was doing wrong with my dredge and would have given up a long time ago. I was blowing all my gold through. Thats what a forum is for, to help each other not to be negative ass#*$&.. Have a good day..

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
~cotote 3~
Th
ats what a forum is for, to help each other not to be negative ass#*$&.. Have a good day..
You are correct..the only reason I come here is to pass on the knowledge I have...I don’t go treasure hunting very often..I have my own rules that I follow...One is that I will not dig more than 2 ½ feet again..With the RT I can set the depth and forget about anything deeper...I don’t know what I passed up...Art

OP
OP
C

coyote3

Apr 12, 2012
Wyoming
Detector(s) used
Whites XLT Spectrum,
Minelab Xterra 705,
Whites TM808,
Bounty Hunter,
Si Go by Fitz
L Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You are not kidding. There is a lot of treasure that is buried 3 feet or deeper. I have a lot of targets to go after that are up to five feet deep. One that Red Desert got a hit on dowsing he says is 9 feet deep. Lots of digging....

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Your right coyote 3...We are put down because we look for treasure that they have no hope of locating...I will use any and all tools that allows me to locate and recover treasure...Art

kara67

Feb 25, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
ch bought a machine Rangertell kara67 I 'Deluxe' LONG RANGE Gold / Metals / Gems / Misc detector and did not like me, come and help me complete information ferkviens with this I would appreciate it if you would appreciate if, like how it used will be in this machine, which of course means

Last edited:

hamidou

Dec 4, 2017
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello, I really like your forum and many things related to it. I would like to inform you that Iam interested in rangertell examiner deluxe device and I wish to make like this device.
I would be grateful if anyone could tell me the values of the Potentiometer (sensitivity)
and of the capacitor adjustment ceramic.

hamidou

Dec 4, 2017
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello, I really like your forum and many things related to it. I would like to inform you that Iam interested in rangertell examiner deluxe device and I wish to make like this device.
I would be grateful if anyone could tell me the values of the Potentiometer (sensitivity)
and of the capacitor adjustment ceramic.

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This thread is disgusting. Go read what J_P posted about it. He says he is an expert witness in court cases. He said he let 50 people try it and not one person was able to find ANYTHING with it. Now you might ask yourself what kind of person would continue to sell something like that?

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
We may never know who is behind this skeptic hoax designed to destroy some of the people in the LRL business. What I know is people are kow-tow'ing to this. When I made a protest, I was the one who got ridiculed from the LRL manufacturers. They must know more than I do about it. maybe they know who it is. Is it someone who is disgruntled? I know this much, these vocal LRL skeptics all claim they can dowse, but they can't. Hint, hint.

Dell Winders

Jan 18, 2012
Haines City, FL
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Rangertell, works like all other Frequency Discrimination LRL's. Instead of a Frequency Generator, they use a calculator to broadcast the frequency(s) Check out the "Free LRL?" thread on this forum and save yourself some money and aggravation. Your cell phone app broadcasts a stronger signal than a calculator.

Here is a bit of consumer advice on purchasing an LRL. Don't buy, unless the seller offers a Free trial period, and a Money back customer satisfaction guarantee.

If the seller is guilty of making false, or exaggerated advertising claims they won't stand behind their product and the customer loses. Dell

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread