OP
OP
Blindbowman

Blindbowman

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
they did not edit it ... you want to know .here walk with me .. we are in the supers high up on top of a mountain ,and it looks like we have gone as far as we can with out ropes ., yet we walk around a peak and there is short old wooden ladder you look and wonder what's that doing here .its only 10 rungs but when you get to the top there a few feet away is another old wooden ladder, this one is only 6 rungs .where's it go you ask your self , so you keep climbing ,i say .I am right behind you keep climbing we will get to top ..,and then you see small cliff to climb out on to . but when do you realize that there a big hole with a old wooden ladder going down into the darkness below ,you cant see any bottom ..I say to you lets go and i climb out onto the ladder and vanish into the darkness below and you slowly say Ok .. then the fear starts over you as you feel the age of the old wooden rungs and the sway of the history of the Ladder and you think who was crazy enough to make this .. then you see something fly around you and you stop and hold tight to ladder breathing faster and faster like your heart is about to explode ,i start yelling to you are you all right up there and it sounds like i am 30 or 40 feet below ..and you realize how deep this darkness is ... you can't talk and you try to say something and nothing comes out .. then i shake your foot as some kind of spirit flys around again your like food on a stick . you panic and start to climb upward out control and you don't stop till hit solid ground again .. and i say are you all right and you say what hell was that .. and I look down and smile and say you want a go again ...? ...say when ...that ladder is 7o feet high ...and it is real and so are the spirits and you were in the seven caves ...come on you can do it . the spirits wont kill you ....smiling ...maybe ....lol I have to ask you a question if its just a legend why is the ladder still there ...?

Attachments

• IMG_0003.jpg
    IMG_0003.jpg
    32.3 KB · Views: 214
Last edited:
OP
OP
Blindbowman

Blindbowman

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
i am a immortal stuck on a planet of humans !

OP
OP
Blindbowman

Blindbowman

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
if you cant have fun what's the sense of playing in spirit world ...?

Hillbilly Prince

Silver Member
Aug 9, 2018
SW Missouri
Detector(s) used
Garrett All Terrain Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Aren't we all immortal? In some way. Or maybe you mean you are in a different place than most of us. Maybe you are trapped between worlds?
Here's a thought. Maybe you done died in the mountains and you don't know it. Maybe your soul left you but got returned because you forgot something.
Anyway, if I saw that ladder I guess I would have to go down it no matter what happened.
But maybe I wouldn't be allowed to see it.

azdave35

Silver Member
Dec 19, 2008
Aren't we all immortal? In some way. Or maybe you mean you are in a different place than most of us. Maybe you are trapped between worlds?
Here's a thought. Maybe you done died in the mountains and you don't know it. Maybe your soul left you but got returned because you forgot something.
Anyway, if I saw that ladder I guess I would have to go down it no matter what happened.
But maybe I wouldn't be allowed to see it.
i think you guys would be taken more serious if you would knock off the spirit world stuff...this isn't the forum for that:icon_scratch:

Hillbilly Prince

Silver Member
Aug 9, 2018
SW Missouri
Detector(s) used
Garrett All Terrain Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Now we are beginning to understand, should have known :tongue3:

Well, Jesus said that David said ye are gods. But probably had nothing to do with Indians.
Anyway, if Bowman showed you that hole, would you go down it?
Maybe if there is a hole that is where the thunder god lives?

OP
OP
Blindbowman

Blindbowman

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
spirit world or not this guy is not getting on a old wooden ladder that looks like it has been there for over 500 years. "momma didn't raise no fool " in this real world .. my point of this post was to compare legend and reality in a side by side story where you get feelings you world from being there with me at the sites ..this is a real site and I don't scare easy but this is the difference between reality and logic . there is no way I would just go down that ladder with out safety gear . so many skilled and un skilled treasure hunters find them self injured or at risk or even dead from lack of common sense and sound logic ... and many are not ready for the emotions and fear that plays out in sites like these .. you have no idea what's in there or how deep it is . I dropped a penny in there and believe it is at least 70 feet and the ladder is free standing ..the ladders on the out side are solid as can be but as I said anyone that would just try to climb down is a total fool ...so if you ask me . logic and fact are great , but if you fear the unknown you have lost before you even get there .. you have to put your in that event and react in a sound way even if the event is spiritual ,so fear what you don't know just go slow and don't be scared to just stop and look around if you don't feel safe ...your fear is there to protect you ...so if I go off on a wild walk about I am just testing the waters ...I am not crazy . not even close .. what I am is smart enough to test the waters and I know why ... I am faced with this site and it is what it is . dangerous and some thing I have not seen before ..I don't know where that ladder goes but I do know someone went to a lot of trouble to put it there and its been there for a long time ...I believe it is red wood ..I think some one walking into the mountains with a 70 feet ladder would have been seen by someone in the last 3-400 years ... can you picture in your mind what it would take to put a 70 feet one piece ladder in a whole 30 feet up on top of a peak like that .. this Aztec or Zuni or someone like that .they have to have man power and resources ...much like something a city could do ...

Hillbilly Prince

Silver Member
Aug 9, 2018
SW Missouri
Detector(s) used
Garrett All Terrain Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
i think you guys would be taken more serious if you would knock off the spirit world stuff...this isn't the forum for that:icon_scratch:

You are probably right-people read that and think it is crazy.
Bowman looks at things through his spiritual sense. I don't. I like civil arguement and discussion for its own sake about most any subject.
Maybe I have an over active imagibation, but I am acutely aware of reality. I need proof of things as much as anyone.
It truly is far off the LDM legend.

azdave35

Silver Member
Dec 19, 2008
You are probably right-people read that and think it is crazy.
Bowman looks at things through his spiritual sense. I don't. I like civil arguement and discussion for its own sake about most any subject.
Maybe I have an over active imagibation, but I am acutely aware of reality. I need proof of things as much as anyone.
It truly is far off the LDM legend.
stick to talking about the ldm and you will get more response

Hillbilly Prince

Silver Member
Aug 9, 2018
SW Missouri
Detector(s) used
Garrett All Terrain Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Now you tell me about the safety equipment?
Anyway, did you get photos of the hole?

OP
OP
Blindbowman

Blindbowman

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am sorry I totally disagree . spirit is what made the legend real to many out there that what a brake from the 9 to 5 world .. the power to move your spirit and awaken your inner soul ,,,could you believe the Apache in the legend with no thunder gods ... that's like a dry legend with no real life left in it ...if any thing treasure hunters have spirit and soul ...is the LDM nothing but the scale and the ore ?I don't think the legend would be famous without the spirit of the people that made it a legend , you ever read a dry best seller ...same thing ...everything we do is the food of the future that feeds the legend and the legend feeds off us ...it is characters like Ruth and Julia and waltz and Holmes and piper and the unknown prospector ,the raging apache raids and the bleached bones of the massacre the link to other great legends as well this is what makes the legend a real legend like the taste of a great wine or the hard core smooth whiskey .if you like a dry gin that's ok to . but I want the rock pounding breath taking amazing and beautiful adductive and sweet taste of the gold on my plate as my dinner awaits me ... the camp fire burns hot and if we are nothing else we are there in the reality and the legend and I would walk away if it was any thing but life death and the spirit to move me ...

OP
OP
Blindbowman

Blindbowman

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
well then I have to go ... I cant be what others want me to be . I am me and I like me the way I am ...

OP
OP
Blindbowman

Blindbowman

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
a gift . the old military trail was at a level azimuth to the mine . that's what means .. you can not see a hole at any distance if it is at the same elevation as you are ... waltz was man and standing up he could see the old military trail but the mine was a hole and level to their line of sight . .. when you under stand what it means you will know there is only one place in the mountains where it fits correctly and that's at the LDM ... you don't want to know the rest of it because it is just wasted spirit .... latter

Dardariel

Oct 27, 2018
Canyon, TX
Detector(s) used
White's TreasurePro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
BB, I loved to read the info you have put out on here. I am so very sorry for your losses over time. I will be moving to the panhandle of Texas very soon, and will have a lot of time on my hands in the next few years (the military is medically separating me), and will be officially 'retired' by 2023. The best part - it only puts me at 43 and still able to do things that call for an adventure such as this legend. Have you thought of writing a book on your story?

OP
OP
Blindbowman

Blindbowman

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
no one could read it my spelling sucks ....lol

OP
OP
Blindbowman

Blindbowman

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
yes and I know my grammar suck to ...lol

gollum

Gold Member
Jan 2, 2006
Arizona Vagrant
Detector(s) used
Minelab SD2200D (Modded)/ Whites GMT 24k / Fisher FX-3 / Fisher Gold Bug II / Fisher Gemini / Schiebel MIMID / Falcon MD-20
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
BB, I loved to read the info you have put out on here. I am so very sorry for your losses over time. I will be moving to the panhandle of Texas very soon, and will have a lot of time on my hands in the next few years (the military is medically separating me), and will be officially 'retired' by 2023. The best part - it only puts me at 43 and still able to do things that call for an adventure such as this legend. Have you thought of writing a book on your story?

Your diagram misses one thing about the CWO4: He's the guy that calls the Admirals/Generals by their first names (I've seen it happen more than once in two branches).

Mike

Hillbilly Prince

Silver Member
Aug 9, 2018
SW Missouri
Detector(s) used
Garrett All Terrain Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I would like to know if there are treasure legends associated with the seven cities, seven caves.
Bowman, they pay editors to take care of grammar and spelling for authors.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread