Welcome to the site! Please post an introduction thread.

vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi, I'm "Digger"...
metal_detector.gif
Welcome Aboard! Take a look at Sub-Forums: Florida for information (i.e., clubs, etc.) directly related to your state.

Sweeney-Todd

May 27, 2016
READING,BERKSHIRE.
Detector(s) used
THE ORIGINAL FIELDMASTER FX44
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi everybody , I live in Swallowfield Reading , Berkshire UK. I started detecting back in the 70's and have had a modest amount of find English,Fench German coins old and newish plus loads and loads of spendable money from the fore shores., But the big hoard has so far eluded me, but it was great fun. Now I have retired I thought why not get my Fieldmaster FX 44 back in operation , so the wife is getting me 2 x 9 volt batteries today. Why you may ask ....well I've seen people who retire and all they do is eat and sit in front of the TV and just "Vegitate" well that ain't going to happen to me . I want to stay fit and healthy in my retirement.

melanym

May 25, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Treasurenet.com is a friendly community dedicated to all kinds of treasure hunting!

Our goal is to be the place to go to when you have treasure hunting questions, sharing finds and discuss treasure hunting in general.

To keep the place friendly, we ask that every new member post up an introduction thread letting us know a little bit about themselves.

Please help us keep this site friendly and informative! Thanks in advance.

Hello. I am a newbie from North Carolina

ScottySeib

May 25, 2016
Galesburg Illinois
Detector(s) used
Minelab Safari
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hello from Beautiful West Central Illinois !!!

ScottySeib

New member from West Central Illinois. Hope to really learn my Safari well this year and do a lot of detecting. Any Safari settings tips would be much appreciated as well as people to hunt with and new places to hunt at. Thanks and take care :thumbsup:

Sandman

Gold Member
Aug 6, 2005
In Michigan now.
Detector(s) used
Excal 1000, Excal II, Sovereign GT, CZ-20, Tiger Shark, Tejon, GTI 1500, Surfmaster Pulse, CZ6a, DFX, AT PRO, Fisher 1235, Surf PI Pro, 1280-X, many more because I enjoy learning them. New Garrett Ca
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

KyDigNQueen

May 30, 2016
KY
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Garrett Pro pointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hello! I'm just starting out with metal detecting in KY. I have a lot to learn but am am hoping all the wonderful info on this site will help. Love seeing everyone's finds and helpful tips.

UnderWhere?

Tenderfoot
May 31, 2016
SouthWestern PA
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Compadre 8"
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Hi Everybody! Totally new to the sport and residing 60 miles southeast of Pittsburgh, PA. Glad I started out with an economical detector (Tesoro Compadre) because I never considered all the extras like knee pads, gloves, digger, headphones, etc :laughing9:.

Looking forward to reading about your experiences, and learning from them. I'll be the guy asking all the questions that have no doubt been asked before, but always seem to squeak out a few unique perspectives! Looking forward to embarrassing my family by being one of them old guys with a hairy back and way too small speedos with the detector at the beach8-)!

Emaze

Jun 1, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi, I agree with Turkey. English translation program for the poor that I'm using, nice to spend time with you and I was a member for sharing useful information. I hope we have a good and a good time. Love and respect...: Occasion14:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread