OP
aquanut

aquanut

Bronze Member
Jul 12, 2005
Sebastian, Florida
Detector(s) used
Fisher CZ21, Tesoro Tiger Shark
Add Craig and Ellen Thomas and Tim Hix and his wife to the list!
Aquanut

ivan salis

Gold Member
Feb 5, 2007
callahan,fl
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
delta 4000 / ace 250 - used BH and many others too
i plan on coming - health permitting --looks good so far

Trez

May 10, 2006
Treasure Coast (Vero Beach) to Sebastian
Detector(s) used
Sov Elite, CZ20, Minelab Sovereign XS, Explorer II, My eyeballs to bloody fingers have done me well also.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey John,
I plan on swinging by and throwing a few down with everyone...I'm trying to arrange work scheldule as the season here is closing.
But, I always have time to sit a bit and enjoy some stories...fact or fiction.

See you soon,

Trez

OP
OP
aquanut

aquanut

Bronze Member
Jul 12, 2005
Sebastian, Florida
Detector(s) used
cookout

Hey John,
I plan on swinging by and throwing a few down with everyone...I'm trying to arrange work scheldule as the season here is closing.
But, I always have time to sit a bit and enjoy some stories...fact or fiction.

See you soon,

Trez

Trez, I'tll be good to see you again! It's been far too long.
Aquanut

seeker41

Bronze Member
Feb 18, 2007
spacecoast florida
Detector(s) used
fisher cz6a--teknetics g2 --cz20--minelab excal 800--discovery3300--original whites tdi--tesoro sandshark--whites dual field
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
got my campsite for friday and saturday!!!! start cooking the gumbo and bring on some northeast winds!!!!:skullflag:

OP
OP
aquanut

aquanut

Bronze Member
Jul 12, 2005
Sebastian, Florida
Detector(s) used
Well Guys,
So far this is a list of who says they're coming:
Old Man, Treasure_ Hunter, Comfortably Numb and Ellen, Whitefeather and Sherene, Wreckdiver's wife Theresa, stevemc, Capthawk and Mama Jo, Fisheye and Frank, Les Savege +1, The Seeker and 2, Scubafinder, Salvor6, Lauren, Browns11, Dell & Trudy, Mad4wrecks and Monica, Florida Bill, Scubatreasure, Ivan Salis, Trembull, Signumops, Randy, Louise, Denise, Travis, Joe Tinney, Syd & KT Jones, Joel Ruth, Terry Tate, The Koenings, Dan Wukits, Tgers2 & Barbara, Vacalava and wench, Deniss, Mitch1FL, Graffixgirland Lisa, Ropesfish and wife, twiprodoo1, Flagal & Dan, aquanut & Deb, Stpauli914 and seeker41+1, Treasure chest, Trez, Craig Thomas and Tim Hix with their wives, jukes23 Dickie Lee and Kristin. There are a few maybes at this point. Now we are close enough that I think if you are coming, you can commit! So let us know. There are a few people that are willing to help out, but we need to know know if you're going to make it or not. Don't leave my friends hanging. We're talking about tables, food, drinks and everything it takes to put this together, we just need to know how many and how much. Right now, I'm looking at at about 80. Hell, I had about 100 last year... Let's PARTY and get this season off to a good start!
Aquanut

Last edited:

mad4wrecks

Bronze Member
Dec 20, 2004
Detector(s) used
Aquapulse, DetectorPro Headhunter, Fisher F75
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
John, you sent me a PM here on Tnet but my inbox is full. I sent you a message on Facebook including my email and then friended you on Facebook but still haven't heard from you. Tom

OP
OP
aquanut

aquanut

Bronze Member
Jul 12, 2005
Sebastian, Florida
Detector(s) used
John, you sent me a PM here on Tnet but my inbox is full. I sent you a message on Facebook including my email and then friended you on Facebook but still haven't heard from you. Tom

Hey Tom,
I answered you on facebook.

Black Caesar

Greenie
Apr 19, 2012
Merritt Island, Florida
Detector(s) used
Two Excalibur 2, AT pro, Ace 250, Propointer
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Hello Aquanut, I'm brand new to the forum but been metal detecting sense 07. I would like to show up w/ my wife if thats ok. I normally beach hunt and shallow water. is it ok for the new guy show up? Thanks Bruce

OP
OP
aquanut

aquanut

Bronze Member
Jul 12, 2005
Sebastian, Florida
Detector(s) used
Hello Aquanut, I'm brand new to the forum but been metal detecting sense 07. I would like to show up w/ my wife if thats ok. I normally beach hunt and shallow water. is it ok for the new guy show up? Thanks Bruce

Hey Bruce!
Welcome. Right from the beginning, I said anyone interested in treasure hunting is welcome, so that includes you!
Aquanut

OP
OP
aquanut

aquanut

Bronze Member
Jul 12, 2005
Sebastian, Florida
Detector(s) used
Tomorrow I'm going to request some things you guys can help with. I know a lot of you have asked, so I'll list some stuff and see what happens.
Believe me, your help is appreciated.
Aquanut

OP
OP
aquanut

aquanut

Bronze Member
Jul 12, 2005
Sebastian, Florida
Detector(s) used
The Live music goes from about 11:30 Am until 3 PM on Saturday. Boom Box after that! The food, maybe around 1:30 and on... Hell, we'll see what happens, there ain't no real plan. This is a party! I'm starting Friday afternoon and leaving Monday morning!
Aquanut

Dell Winders

Jan 18, 2012
Haines City, FL
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Trudy, will be bringing her custom fitted Toe Rings again for the ladies. I'm bringing another 5' X 7' imported Skull & Crossbones rug, for Aquanut. It's his choice whether he will raffle it, or keep it for himself? Russ & Shereen, were the winners in last years raffle.

I don't know if there will be a raffle this year, but I will bring the roll of raffle tickets in case folks want to donate something and someone wants to volunteer to sell the tickets and hold a raffle to help cover John's expenses again this year? What say ye? It's your party? Dell

Last edited:

Trez

May 10, 2006
Treasure Coast (Vero Beach) to Sebastian
Detector(s) used
Sov Elite, CZ20, Minelab Sovereign XS, Explorer II, My eyeballs to bloody fingers have done me well also.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Trudy, will be bringing her custom fitted Toe Rings again for the ladies. I'm bringing another 5' X 7' imported Skull & Crossbones rug, for Aquanut. It's his choice whether he will raffle it, or keep it for himself? Russ & Shereen, were the winners in last years raffle.

I don't know if there will be a raffle this year, but I will bring the roll of raffle tickets in case folks want to donate something and someone wants to hold a raffle to help cover John's expenses again this year? What say ye? It's your party? Dell

Dell,

I'll will donate a coin display like the one pictured below so John can add it to the raffle if he so chooses.
Also, I will bring a 2 lbs. of mixed gold paydirt...you will find gold in this !!! it is a blast to pan and great for those days when the seas are to rough to get out or the beaches to flat.

PS. GOHO...yes I have panned Rio Mar sands before.

John, I like the raffle idea, it fun for everyone and a good way to raise a few bucks. See you soon.

Trez

Attachments

• IMG_1735.JPG
    IMG_1735.JPG
    125.3 KB · Views: 94
  • IMG_0075.JPG
    IMG_0075.JPG
    125.5 KB · Views: 95
Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread