aquanut

Bronze Member
Jul 12, 2005
Sebastian, Florida
Detector(s) used
Fisher CZ21, Tesoro Tiger Shark

cornelis 816

Sep 3, 2010
For aw while it looked that I could not make it this year . I had to save for my 50th wedding aniversary in California . There is going to be a large group of people wanting to be wined and dined . But than ..... what the heck ! You guys are just as important as my own family . As a matter of fact I consider you all family . So I am going to show up this year . I would not like to miss it . Looking forward to meet you all again . John and Debbie have been so friendly to receive me in their home . It is going to be a good time I hope . Cornelius

ivan salis

Gold Member
Feb 5, 2007
callahan,fl
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
delta 4000 / ace 250 - used BH and many others too
i got room number 30 reserved * graffixgal is driving up to my place friday night and staying in my "guest house" out back -- we will be leaving my place in the am on sat to get there sat midday ish -- we will be there for the event and will stay overnight sat and pull out sunday morn going back to my place -- do you need anything?

Last edited:

thetigers2

Apr 20, 2009
Homosassa,Fl.
Detector(s) used
Minelab Sovereign XS & my good old eyes...Oh and my Mischievous Mermaid a helping...
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
AQUANUT,It sure is coming together again,this is Great,can't wait.Mike.... PS I got a couple items for raffle.Will be down on Saturday.

Dell Winders

Jan 18, 2012
Haines City, FL
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
For aw while it looked that I could not make it this year . I had to save for my 50th wedding aniversary in California . There is going to be a large group of people wanting to be wined and dined . But than ..... what the heck ! You guys are just as important as my own family . As a matter of fact I consider you all family . So I am going to show up this year . I would not like to miss it . Looking forward to meet you all again . John and Debbie have been so friendly to receive me in their home . It is going to be a good time I hope . Cornelius

Cornelis, old friend, That's wonderful. I so look forward to seeing you again. Dell

Dell Winders

Jan 18, 2012
Haines City, FL
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Aquanut, I've got 4 Possum eating, beer drinking Kentuckians coming. They will drive a hundred miles for good Barbque. So, be forewarned. Dell

OP
OP
aquanut

aquanut

Bronze Member
Jul 12, 2005
Sebastian, Florida
Detector(s) used
Tell them to go ahead and bring the possums. We'll throw 'em on the grill after we finish cooking the ribs and anything others want to cook!
John

OP
OP
aquanut

aquanut

Bronze Member
Jul 12, 2005
Sebastian, Florida
Detector(s) used
Hey everyone,
The tables and chairs I was hoping to get didn't come about. Who has some folding tables and chairs they can bring? We need to seat a lot of people!
John

Trembull

Jul 24, 2010
Oklahoma __ Y'All
Primary Interest:
Other
John I can bring 10 to 15 tables, kind of lacking on the chairs, 10 to 15 folding, Possible my gas grill if needed. I have a trailer to haul them.
Sorry, still waiting on a couple of friends replies about the chairs
Daryl

ropesfish

Bronze Member
Jun 3, 2007
Sebastian, Florida
Detector(s) used
A sharp eye, an AquaPulse and a finely tuned shrimp fork.
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
I've just got the one 6' folding table, but it will be there Saturday AM.

OP
OP
aquanut

aquanut

Bronze Member
Jul 12, 2005
Sebastian, Florida
Detector(s) used
John I can bring 10 to 15 tables, kind of lacking on the chairs, 10 to 15 folding, Possible my gas grill if needed. I have a trailer to haul them.
Sorry, still waiting on a couple of friends replies about the chairs
Daryl

I just talked to you on the phone. Thanks!

OP
OP
aquanut

aquanut

Bronze Member
Jul 12, 2005
Sebastian, Florida
Detector(s) used
Well guys, It appears the tables and chairs are covered. Thank you Lord, it's nice to have friends!
Aquanut

ScubaFinder

Bronze Member
Jul 11, 2006
Tampa, FL
Detector(s) used
AquaPulse AQ1B - AquaPulse DX-200 Magnetometer
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
If anyone is going up early from the Miami or Fort Lauderdale area, maybe you could stop by here (Hollywood) and pick up my coin for the raffle. Otherwise it will arrive with me between 3 and 4 pm.

Jason

graffixgirl

Apr 6, 2008
Orlando
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excalibur 800_MineLab Excalibur II_Titan3000DX w/DDcoil_minelab 505 w/DD coil AND "My vibe"
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Trez, You are awesome. Can't wait to meet you. You know my bro, Invest-a-gator. my fav buddy. Also, John, think my other fav buddy FLA Author is going to make it too.

OP
OP
aquanut

aquanut

Bronze Member
Jul 12, 2005
Sebastian, Florida
Detector(s) used
beer

Hey Shawmen,
Just got back from buying the Bud and Bud Light. Due to your generous donation in honor of the 1715 fleet, my out of pocket expense was $1.53.
I can't thank you enough! Wish you could be here to join us this year, but since you can't try for the 5th Annual! It's getting bigger every year.
Aquanut

Trembull

Jul 24, 2010
Oklahoma __ Y'All
Primary Interest:
Other
If anyone is going up early from the Miami or Fort Lauderdale area, maybe you could stop by here (Hollywood) and pick up my coin for the raffle. Otherwise it will arrive with me between 3 and 4 pm.

Jason

Yes I will be working around Lighthouse Point and Lauderdale the next couple of days, I'll phone you iF you need help..
And all afternoon thursday in Lauderdale
Daryl

Shawmen

Sep 7, 2010
Tango Charlie
Hey Shawmen,
Just got back from buying the Bud and Bud Light. Due to your generous donation in honor of the 1715 fleet, my out of pocket expense was $1.53.
I can't thank you enough! Wish you could be here to join us this year, but since you can't try for the 5th Annual! It's getting bigger every year.
Aquanut

John~
You just made my week,brother!! Sitting here sipping on a red can myself while catching up here on everything. Seems like things have really kicked into high gear for the cookout the last week or so heading into the final stretch...excellent! Thanks again so much for putting this gig on, it's much appreciated by ALL of us I'm sure!! Peg's probably looking down smiling too, as I think this is what he envisioned getting started back in '05 or '06. I hope the weather holds good for ya'll and everyone has a great time. Thanks for letting me take a role in it this year, and I look forward to being down there next year. Also good to see that Cornelius is gonna make it after all!

Thanks again and I'm looking forward to seeing some pics here!!

Santini~

Dell Winders

Jan 18, 2012
Haines City, FL
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Shawmen, I sure wish you were going to be there.

Thanks to Stu, and Margaret, Kellyco, is sending over some Prizes for the raffle.

Anybody else have something nice they want to give to a fellow Treasure Hunter. It doesn't have to be Treasure related. Dell

seeker41

Bronze Member
Feb 18, 2007
spacecoast florida
Detector(s) used
fisher cz6a--teknetics g2 --cz20--minelab excal 800--discovery3300--original whites tdi--tesoro sandshark--whites dual field
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Shawmen, I sure wish you were going to be there.

Thanks to Stu, and Margaret, Kellyco, is sending over some Prizes for the raffle.

Anybody else have something nice they want to give to a fellow Treasure Hunter. It doesn't have to be Treasure related. Dell

dell, i sent them and rtg scoops an e-mail asking if they(kellco) could donate a few things last saturday!!!!! i guess you asked before i did? thanks.
chuck.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread