Tayopa in Durango?

doc-d

Bronze Member
May 19, 2013
Pacific Northwest
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ed T……..how do you know that our esteemed Señor Don Jose has not found Tayopa? All you have are some ore samples……..you do not even know what our raven wannabe has found.
Anyway, spills happen……and perhaps it is that Mexico's proteccion del medio ambiente could be improved…….yet I would not hold the USSA as an example…….while it is true that we need to be concerned over environmental issues, the USSA is batsh*t crazy and most of the crap they say is to protect "the environment" is BS and, or of marginal or no benefit…….but it sure does cost jobs.

Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi ED, DOC. cafe with fresh sweet rolls ??

Ed yer a raving nut case :laughing7: Dobie's Tayopa has been found, I have mine, now go get yours, along with the financing to develop it -- my failing for Tayopa. No money, no developement.

That gentle man on the street appears as if he is taking the long sleep.

I have already had my contact with cyanide - too careless - no I didn't die, but I am sensatized to Cyanide. I can smell it up to 50 ft away, even on old workings. I won many a bet with this.

For those that don't know Mexico, we also have excellent music and fantastic singers.

Jurame---"Swear to me"

Last edited:
Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hola Ed. samples from one of the mines of Tayopa. NOT Tayopa since any good Geologist can figure where a sample came from in limited ares, Tayopa is still a secret unless Don Oro de Tayopa blabbed to his two hounds of Baskerville

The nugget of weathered Silver 1s 1204 grams, 38.8 oz you can compare it's size by the ruler alongside of it.

samples from one of the mines of Tayopa.jpg Solid silver nuggett form the arroyo.jpg

OP
OP
Oroblanco

Oroblanco

Gold Member
Jan 21, 2005
DAKOTA TERRITORY
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Lobo Supertraq, (95%) Garrett Scorpion (5%)
Hola Ed. samples from one of the mines of Tayopa. NOT Tayopa since any good Geologist can figure where a sample came from in limited ares, Tayopa is still a secret unless Don Oro de Tayopa blabbed to his two hounds of Baskerville

The nugget of weathered Silver 1s 1204 grams, 38.8 oz you can compare it's size by the ruler alongside of it.

View attachment 1042865 View attachment 1042866

LIKE is not a strong enough comment! Nice photos amigo thanks for posting them.
Oroblanco

:coffee2: :coffee2: :coffee:

doc-d

Bronze Member
May 19, 2013
Pacific Northwest
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Senor Don Jose y Oro……..awesome pics and samples……..perhaps someday Tayopa can be worked…….
How we could use our black feathered friend who flew the coup, perhaps he could guide our Ed T ………….

Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The samples are to dark to do them Justice, reason--my scanner ans ohoto-processor blew it. I tried to insert a caed ro read the photos then something went wrong, it continuously cycles between the card and converter drive port, won't stop even if I tun it off or try to change it's function, May have tio re-install the driver, but as a result I could only use rhe scanner which was undesirable, it doesn't so any sort of justice to the samples -- they are simply beautiful They show why the area is so rich.

Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The samples are to dark to do them Justice, reason--my scanner and ohoto-processor blew it. I tried to insert a card ro read the photos then something went wrong, it continuously cycles between the card and converter drive port, won't stop even if I tun it off ovenight, or try to change it's function, May have tio re-install the driver, but as a result I could only use rhe scanner which was undesirable, it doesn't so any sort of justice to the samples -- they are simply beautiful and heavy They show why the area has such a potential, and is so rich.

Last edited:

markmar

Silver Member
Oct 17, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Don Jose

Greece has too good singers . Dedicated to all :

OP
OP
Oroblanco

Oroblanco

Gold Member
Jan 21, 2005
DAKOTA TERRITORY
Detector(s) used
Should us Californians be worried yet???I wonder if My Father will really turn CA into a dust bowl???

Major Reservoir Current Conditions Graphs

Will the mighty Mississippi run dry this year???

I guess we'll just have to wait and see...hehehe

Ed T:)lol

Yes. But as to when, it may be 100,000 years away. May I ask what this has to do with Tayopa in Durango? Just curious mind you, can't see the connection.
Oroblanco

OP
OP
Oroblanco

Oroblanco

Gold Member
Jan 21, 2005
DAKOTA TERRITORY
Detector(s) used
Wouldn't it be silly if it had everything to do with it Oro???After all...My Father did have me issue a cease and desist order long ago Oro...Though said order does not apply to the small time miner...It only applies to the large secret societies of the world and the sweet Mary of the 3...hehehe

Ed T:)lol

Silly is a most apt term here. :tongue3:

doc-d

Bronze Member
May 19, 2013
Pacific Northwest
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ed T, again you have lost me……..seems best if we have something to say, to say it simply and directly……...

OP
OP
Oroblanco

Oroblanco

Gold Member
Jan 21, 2005
DAKOTA TERRITORY
Detector(s) used
Ed T, again you have lost me……..seems best if we have something to say, to say it simply and directly……...

Ed has been playing games with us for some time now.

markmar

Silver Member
Oct 17, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Don Jose de la Arroyo Caudaloso

Relax with a " zeibekiko " Greek ritual dance

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread