10 BOXES OF HALVES

Status
Not open for further replies.

CC-Hunter

Bronze Member
Sep 18, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Anytime I find a half with paint or markings I wonder why someone bothered, and it reminds me that I am searching some of someone else's searched coins, but it doesn't chase me off any turf or otherwise change what I do. I still find a little silver.

Just my two (or fifty) cents.

MrSchulz

Bronze Member
Mar 29, 2012
DeWitt, Iowa
Detector(s) used
Ace 250, Bounty Hunter Tracker IV, Custom Recovery tools, Nupla Prb4t Soil Probe 60 IN,
Primary Interest:
Other
I don't care if the coins are orange, yellow, black, brown, red, neon, or burnt, as long as I am getting silver I am happy.

sheepdog_tx

Aug 4, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I never said they stay in districts. I said to stay out of my district, noob. Pay attention to what I say before you attack and swear at me.

You're out of line and making a fool out of yourself:

1.) You're marking coins with paint. Only a matter or time before the banks ban you, see TimZims posts.
2.) You feel you own your area and trying to drive off others. Way to be a dick.
3.) Your attitude suggests you need a diaper change. Grow up.
4.) Nobody over 15 but losers uses "noob". See #3 about growing up.

Consider yourself owned (since you like to talk like this is Xbox Live). Go back to the digger forum and stop flaming on here.

golden silver

Silver Member
Oct 22, 2007
Hampton Roads, VA.
Detector(s) used
bounty hunter sharp shooter 2, minelab sovereign xs 2a pro
Your Turf really? Do you piss on your banks front door too? LOL Marking coins is a waste of time but if you have nothing better to do then have at it.

Golden Silver

MrSchulz

Bronze Member
Mar 29, 2012
DeWitt, Iowa
Detector(s) used
Ace 250, Bounty Hunter Tracker IV, Custom Recovery tools, Nupla Prb4t Soil Probe 60 IN,
Primary Interest:
Other
Your Turf really? Do you piss on your banks front door too? LOL Marking coins is a waste of time but if you have nothing better to do then have at it.

Golden Silver

Taking 25 seconds of my 24 hours of the day to color coins is not wasting time. It's art, and last time I checked art if allowed in this country, but for the trolls on here I will be sure to ask your permission before I make my creations.

sheepdog_tx

Aug 4, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I thought only babies like yourself needed diapers.

Seriously, your best come back is "I know you are but what am I?". I know the gene pool is a bit small there in Iowa but wow, just wow.

BTW if spray painting something solid is art (wow again with culture in Iowa) you won't mind when someone does it to your house for ruining thier counting machines? Or when everyone in CRHs hates you for a bank deciding thier tired of the defaced coins, stopping all box orders? No you wouldn't I'd guess.

Last edited:

AdDicted2Ag

Bronze Member
Jan 24, 2012
Detector(s) used
Etrac
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Senor said:
If you guys shared which armored carrier was your pickup and which handled your dumps, you might be able to work together to get the stored halves from the pickup carrier.

Dude you Crack me up... How many attempts are you going to make at trying to find out peoples' carrier... No one is going to tell you their pickup source.. You are wasting your time..

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Okay, I banned 2 yesterday for 1 week each for personal attacks..... Making attacks on other members is against our rules, calling another member a troll is a personal attack....... Any more attacks and someone else will find they can't log in for awhile....

Personally I think it is wrong to paint coins, some people especially younger kids collect all coins and that includes clad coins....

MrSchulz

Bronze Member
Mar 29, 2012
DeWitt, Iowa
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
Okay, I banned 2 yesterday for 1 week each for personal attacks..... Making attacks on other members is against our rules, calling another member a troll is a personal attack....... Any more attacks and someone else will find they can't log in for awhile....

Personally I think it is wrong to paint coins, some people especially younger kids collect all coins and that includes clad coins....

I don't spray paint every single coin. Maybe 25% of them, and I save all BU coins anyway, so it would be culled before someone who got to them.

Easy

Banned
Jul 9, 2012
Freakmont
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
People who spray paint coins , ruin the hobby for themselves and for others. plain and simple.

MrSchulz

Bronze Member
Mar 29, 2012
DeWitt, Iowa
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
Moderators.. might as well close this thread. Everyone is getting hyped up on Coin painting again.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If thread continues to talk about coin painting it will get locked. Every time there is a thread that contains posts about coin painting it turns nasty which is why it isn't allowed....

GarouLady

Sep 6, 2012
Michigan
Primary Interest:
Other
10 boxes of halves? man wish I had that kinda capital for coinage. Might be getting a second job, hopefully, I found out I can get paid for being the caregiver to my mother. Mainly I driver her to her doc appts and get her meds together for the week, cook some meals on occasion when I have the day off. told her I would do it for free anyways but to find out that I could get paid for doing it, nice. At least it would help out with the gas mileage and on occasion I can take those checks and buy silver. Yeah!!

::Gets out her anti-skunky spray and sprays everyone:: out out darn skunkies!! (LOL) =)

Hugs and Smiles,
garoulady

Rushfan

Aug 18, 2012
Southern California
Primary Interest:
Other
I have been living a lie. When I got my first box of halves, I saw numerous coins marked with initials, edges and obverses painted, holes in coins, and various other artwork. I got scared, realizing I had encroached on someone else's turf. I did not want to anger the kingpin of my district. When I dumped them, I loudly yelled, "I'm not coin roll hunting!" The teller looked at me all crazy, but I realized she was scared of the district CRH overlord as well. I dumped some 90% halves in penance ...
Seriously though...? Did you quit when you found a bunch of marked / painted coins? Why would anyone? The same people that would be scared / frustrated by your tactic to stay out of "your " district are the same ones who will quit after 2 skunk boxes anyway... good luck controlling your roughly 5 state area ... all you are really doing is advertising your presence, which may not be a good thing ... well, HH...!

sheepdog_tx

Aug 4, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have been living a lie. When I got my first box of halves, I saw numerous coins marked with initials, edges and obverses painted, holes in coins, and various other artwork. I got scared, realizing I had encroached on someone else's turf. I did not want to anger the kingpin of my district. When I dumped them, I loudly yelled, "I'm not coin roll hunting!" The teller looked at me all crazy, but I realized she was scared of the district CRH overlord as well. I dumped some 90% halves in penance ...
Seriously though...? Did you quit when you found a bunch of marked / painted coins? Why would anyone? The same people that would be scared / frustrated by your tactic to stay out of "your " district are the same ones who will quit after 2 skunk boxes anyway... good luck controlling your roughly 5 state area ... all you are really doing is advertising your presence, which may not be a good thing ... well, HH...!

Now that is funny stuff Rushfan. I'm not sure why anyone thinks they can lock down an area unless they have friends in the banks that will divert boxes. Basically this kid who thinks hes marking his turf can just as easily be give boxes of others skunks just the same by the CRHers hes trying to force out. If they really wanted to screw with him they'd start painting thier skunk boxes with spray paint like his as well totally confusing his little system or better yet getting the banks so ticked off they don't sell boxes to anyone in the area. In fact a few well placed calls to banks in Dewitt and surrounding areas with complaints of painted coins would probably do just that. Hmm, might just do that to end this kingpin. :laughing7:

Rushfan

Aug 18, 2012
Southern California
Primary Interest:
Other
Thanks for thethe kind comment Sheepdog. Getting confronted at the bank by other CRH'ers is not a good thing... the problem with flying above the radar is it won't take long to figure out his pick up banks, which then could become massive dump banks. "Screw with me and i'll screw with you" situations should be avoided. I would advise (anyone who joined before 8-18-12 can disregard) not to do things that get you noticed. Not just by the competition, but the banks themselves... HH!

Mtldealer

May 8, 2012
District 12, SouthWest
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am somewhat new to this forum... so I am getting used to the "vibe" here. There is so much more information on this site than the one I am coming from. I enjoy the kinship and exchange of stories and information. I have always thought of CRH as something exciting and fun. Are there alot of people on this particular site that are in addition to CRH, spreading misinformation and sabotaging their fellow CRH experience?
Greed is a bad thing.

Eminem

Banned
Jul 20, 2012
Motor City
Detector(s) used
Not sure
Primary Interest:
Other
When your getting Solid Rolls of silver painted clad edges, and your checking everything, it depresses said Coin Hunter to stop searching in my area, according to eminems map, District 7.

dawg youre in my district (I think) but its aiight you aint gon' make me quit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread