100 Coin day, Other Milestones Reached

minton7

Mar 28, 2007
south central ohio
Detector(s) used
White's Spectrum XLT
Not all that long ago there used to be post after post of people finding 100 coins in a day. I haven't saw one in so long and only guess that either no one is finding that many in one day or that it became such a common event that people stopped posting about it. I am going to revive it today. I went out to 2 school complexes today and found a total of 102 coins in a little over 2 hours of hunting. These were found around football bleachers. While most of you will think that there couldn't be anything old there, I did manage a very worn 1923 Merc......... I was shocked......... The money total was $7.39

My other milestones were: that I reached more coins already this year than I did in the first three months last year, ran coin total up over 4000 in the last 2 years(while I have been hunting for over 17 yrs, I only started keeping track in April '07)and ran my silver total for that same time to 100. Would LOVE to hit 5000 by the time April rolls around. If I can have 9 more days like today, I will hit it LOL

P.S I would post photos, but my scanner wont work with my new computer, neither will my camera.. YET

Randy

Upvote 0

baylorhall

Nov 17, 2008
North Texas
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Ace 250, AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I for one think it is amazing! Congrats on a great day! :D

SoreKneesDayton

Bronze Member
Oct 27, 2007
Dayton, Oh
Detector(s) used
Whites M-6 with Bullseye Pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Randy,
You used that excuse on the equipment before. I think you are just trying to get to the store to buy more coins before we can see a pic....lol

Great going buddy. I hope you can get the camera to work with the new computer.
100 coins? Huh I think I need one of those DFXs. Just kidding!

SKD & Jeff

49er

Bronze Member
Feb 21, 2005
Sun City, Arizona
Detector(s) used
Whites..MXT..GMT
Think that is a record in anyone's book. I hope that you achieve your next goal before April rolls around. If your new operating system is VISTA then you need to visit each manufactures web sites to down load new software for you camera and scanner to work properly. Hope this helps.

Attachments

• tn_27_jpg.jpg
    tn_27_jpg.jpg
    850 bytes · Views: 379
  • tn_27_jpg.jpg
    tn_27_jpg.jpg
    850 bytes · Views: 366

kane23

Mar 29, 2007
Utah
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Tejon, Garrett Ace 350.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Way to go! 200 is'nt that many more, you can do it! I found 178 january first,back in 2001 I found 546 in a day,one guy I read about found over 800, go for it! Kane 23

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions