100+ Silver from May trip

diggerfororo

Jul 29, 2007
Missouri
Detector(s) used
Fisher CZ6-CZ20-Whites surf PI
I posted my gold finds from this trip and had several q,s about my Silver finds. I had over 100 but some have already been claimed by my Grand-daughters. Also pictured is 20 silver half dollars that I found while cleaning out my van. I assume I got them from an organazised hunt sometime and forgot about them. I was selling the van so I am glad I checked all the hiddie holes.

Les

Attachments

• MVC-009F.JPG
    MVC-009F.JPG
    88.2 KB · Views: 759
  • MVC-012F.JPG
    MVC-012F.JPG
    59.8 KB · Views: 759
Upvote 0

al-nm

May 8, 2008
new mexico
Detector(s) used
6000xlpro
think i will send my grandaughters to your house they can help you get rid of the rest of that. lol nice job on the hunting.

juju

Bronze Member
Dec 8, 2007
Burien, Wa.
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT ALL PRO, Grey Ghost Headphones, Garrett Pro-Pointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
:o :o :o Wow that is a great pile of loot. Congrats just don't seem to sum it all up. :icon_salut: :icon_salut: Just awesome. :icon_pirat:

SoreKneesDayton

Bronze Member
Oct 27, 2007
Dayton, Oh
Detector(s) used
Whites M-6 with Bullseye Pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I guess you will have to change you name to "digger for plata e oro"

Great going Les and where did those 20 silver halfs come from?

SKDayton

Captn SE

Silver Member
Apr 1, 2007
Southern CA
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer SE; X-1 Target Probe; Pro Coil, 6x8 SEF, Coiltek Platypus Elliptical, Sunray X8, Expl. 1050 coils
Les,

Did your silver jewelry come out of the sand/beach looking like that? All of my past silver from trips to the beach were discolored/black. Most of those finds must have been recent drops.

What an awesome trip you had!!

HH,
CAPTN SE
Dan

OP
OP
diggerfororo

diggerfororo

Jul 29, 2007
Missouri
Detector(s) used
silverfreak said:
Good stuff Les. You really cleaned house.

Thanks Bryce, Speaking of cleaning, all of the silver was tumbled and polished(by my wife) she can't stand dirty jewelry.--- Capt, it was black and some had a nice coating of "crud" on them. Thanks for the replies.

Les

P

Pentico

I am Speechless!
That is an awesome month! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
I could only dream for a month like that!

Denver Nugget

bootybay

Gold Member
Aug 9, 2007
NJ
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
EXCAL 2, SOV. GT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Les, did you find all these with you whites surf pi pro...I am dying to know as I am considering a water machine.. thanks in advance

booty

OP
OP
diggerfororo

diggerfororo

Jul 29, 2007
Missouri
Detector(s) used
Bootybay said:
Les, did you find all these with you whites surf pi pro...I am dying to know as I am considering a water machine.. thanks in advance

booty

Hi Booty: Most were found with a CZ20. Only a few were found with the pulse. For some reason on this trip there was an ungodly amount of iron in the water so I used the CZ20 most of the time.

Les

Prober

Bronze Member
Apr 11, 2007
West Michigan
Detector(s) used
White's M6, Bullseye II, Ace250
Terrific silver! They go nicely with all the gold you found. As cheap as I am I don't think I would ever forget 20 silver halves were in my car! Congrats again on a great trip and some great finds. :thumbsup:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions