Gold Member
Feb 3, 2005
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yep...another year....gosh they are going by fast! :D Was my anniversary today and it started out with a very nice present...Hubby decided that I didn't have to haul that shovel around anymore (I'm sure it really didn't look very lady-like) ;D My first present was a Lesch digger! :o And....Wow!

Next present.....He took me to a church that I had been granted permission to hunt! Now this is highly unusual as he doesn't have the least bit of interest in detecting! But....since he knows how to make me happy....I spent two hours running around like a kid in a candy store! :D And in that two hours I managed to find a 1951 dime(my first)....a 1937 wheat and a couple of other pieces of change. This church has been in this location since the early 50's and I really thought I would find a lot more there..but I think someone beat me to it! These finds were from the gravel parking area. So I guess they passed up diggin in the gravel. Glad they left me a couple of keepers. ;)

Nana ;)

Attachments

• 1108finds.JPG
    1108finds.JPG
    32.4 KB · Views: 494
Upvote 0

Bavaria Mike

Gold Member
Feb 7, 2005
Bavaria Germany
Detector(s) used
Minelab XT70, Fisher 1280, Garrett Ace 250 and MH5
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Congrats on your silver Anniversary and the silver coin you found! Nice presents too! HH, Mike

W

whites6000inPa

Congratulations on your first silver coin find. I remeber mine like it was yesterday....it was a silver rosie too....and at the time...it wasn't all that old ;D Come to think of it...neither was I.

Wyatt

lonewolfe

Gold Member
Feb 14, 2005
West Michigan
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
A stick with a box at one end and a round thing on the other.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Con-grats nana, on your anniversary, and on the 1st silver dime! It only gets easier & better from that point!

HH

Lonewolfe

T

toiyabe tracy

go nana,
congrat's on your anniversary and your finds. My hubby got hit by lightnin on our anniversary 5 yrs ago...He was a mess for awhile but I gotta a better hubby out of the deal. He got his priorities straight after gettin a whippin frm god. hehe
He got me a minelab explorer with part of his settlement! Here's to all us ladies, with shovels, detectors, and dirty grinning faces.

Getty

Bronze Member
May 1, 2005
Maryland
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Happy anniversery nana!!!!Congrats on your first silver,HOORAH!!HH

ticotiger14

Jul 29, 2004
Cogratulations Nana on the Anniversary and your first silver coin. You have broken the Ice now, there are many more in your future. I wish my wife would get excited about a Lesche Digger. LOL
HH, Tico

DugHoles

Bronze Member
May 23, 2005
Hudson Falls, NY
Detector(s) used
White's Spectrum XLT---Tinytec Ultraluxe probe
Happy Anniversary to you both. That was real nice of your husband to get you a nice digger and even hooked you up with a place to hunt.

WOW, what a great husband you have there. I know you'll enjoy your Lesche.

Congrats on finding your first silver.... ;D

GL & HH,

DugHoles

OP
OP
Nana40

Nana40

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2005
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
toiyabe tracy said:
Here's to all us ladies, with shovels, detectors, and dirty grinning faces.

CHEERS!

Thanks again!!!

Nana ;)

Visionquest

Aug 2, 2005
Happy Anniversery! Congrats also on the silver dime & Lesche! Definately sounds like you had a wonderful day!

K

Kentucky Kache

Congrats on the anniversary, and the coins. May you have many more of both. :)

mgdigger

Jan 31, 2004
Los Osos, CA
Detector(s) used
Garrett GTA 1000 and ACE 250
You need more anniversaries Nana. i picked up a 58 rosie and a 37 merk as well as 3 wheats last sat. First silver for me in a long time.

great job!

dave-enc

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2003
Eastern North Carolina
Hi Nana, congrats on the first silver, new lesche and anniversary. Bobbie uses a lesche and loves it our anniversary is next week
good luck on next hunt
hh
dave+bobbie

OP
OP
Nana40

Nana40

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2005
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

THANKS!

ashleen

Bronze Member
Aug 25, 2005
NH
****HAPPY ANNIVERSARY NANA*****
:) :) :) sounds to me like maybe your best friend is also your true love:) :) :)

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread