Gold Member
Feb 3, 2005
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yep...another year....gosh they are going by fast! :D Was my anniversary today and it started out with a very nice present...Hubby decided that I didn't have to haul that shovel around anymore (I'm sure it really didn't look very lady-like) ;D My first present was a Lesch digger! :o And....Wow!

Next present.....He took me to a church that I had been granted permission to hunt! Now this is highly unusual as he doesn't have the least bit of interest in detecting! But....since he knows how to make me happy....I spent two hours running around like a kid in a candy store! :D And in that two hours I managed to find a 1951 dime(my first)....a 1937 wheat and a couple of other pieces of change. This church has been in this location since the early 50's and I really thought I would find a lot more there..but I think someone beat me to it! These finds were from the gravel parking area. So I guess they passed up diggin in the gravel. Glad they left me a couple of keepers. ;)

Nana ;)

Attachments

• 1108finds.JPG
    1108finds.JPG
    32.4 KB · Views: 494
Upvote 0
R

rvbvetter

EXCELLENT FINDS!!!! Your hammering those coins now!! Congratulations on your silver dime. Keep it up!! Happy Anniversery!! HH

stoney56

Gold Member
Oct 4, 2004
Oklahoma
Congratulations on your "Silver" Anniversary! Looks like things are looking up and just getting better and better.
Lord help your hubby now. He's not gonna know which way to turn with you having a rolling pin in one hand and a Lesche in the other.? ;D? ?Guys, step back and giver her room!!

Guess this call for a special one

Attachments

• granny dance.gif
    granny dance.gif
    10.1 KB · Views: 445
OP
OP
Nana40

Nana40

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2005
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
HAHA!!!! Yeah! Thanks Stoney! :D

And thank you Gigi and rv! ;)

Nana ;)

Leon

Silver Member
Jul 2, 2004
Indy
Detector(s) used
Cz3d
Happy Anniversary!!! & Congrats on your first silver dime...WTG!!!
Good luck & Happy hunting~

comfyinvermont

Bronze Member
Feb 8, 2004
Vermont
Happy aniversery Nana, and congrats on the silver. Your gonna love that digger. I would not do without mine...Congrats..Lance

hollowpointred

Gold Member
Mar 12, 2005
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer SE/Garrett GTI 2500/ Ace 250
congrats on that dime nana! i have a lesche too and i love it,its a great digger.

Moonshadow

Silver Member
Sep 25, 2004
Aiken, SC
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Happy Anniversary and congrats on your first silver dime!! Thank you for mentioning the Lesche tool. I'm clueless when it comes to MD'ing toys. I'll definately check it out.

HH,

Moon

HEADHUNTER

Aug 30, 2005
North Central,PA
Happy Anniversary Nana...great job on you digs...And seeing a lady
running around with a shovel..Well....Dont see that here in the hills...
Happy hunting..

Headhunter

Kent in AL

Mar 21, 2003
N. Alabama
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 600, Fisher CZ-6a, ID Edge
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
WTG NANA!!! Congrats on the dime, wheat and another year together. :) :) :)

Kent

Noodle

Bronze Member
Jul 20, 2005
N Louisiana
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
NANA!! CONGRATULATIONS ON HAVING SUCH A SWEET HUBBY AND YOUR SILVER!!! Ain't it great! Mine won't go as far as to get me permission, but he has druuuuggg along sometimes to help me dig, which is beyond great!

Hang on to him and keep diggin'! ;D

Noodle :-*

OP
OP
Nana40

Nana40

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2005
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
JakePhelps said:
Awesome finds!!? Hey, does that pulltab say THing on it? :D

Jake has very sharp eyes! ?:D I was wondering who would be the first to ask! ?:D ?Yes....it does!

Thanks for the nice replies yall!

? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?Nana ?;)

Attachments

• THing.JPG
    THing.JPG
    105.1 KB · Views: 377

Mona Lisa

Gold Member
Jan 13, 2005
Great Falls, Montana
Detector(s) used
White's DFX & a Sunray probe
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Happy Anniversary, Nana and Hubby!

Congratulations on the silver. The pulltab is funny but only to us metal detecting geeks.

PS: Hey! What's wrong with a woman carrying around a big shovel with her. ;) I used to use my little Lesche but said the heck with it. I'm in the woods where nobody can see the craters that I dig. It's so quick to dig a deep hole. I'm so used to using my big shovel that I'm not sure I want to go back to doing yards!!

Crutch

Sep 1, 2005
Springfield Tennessee
Detector(s) used
DFX / Eagle II SL 90
Happy Anniversary, You know someone really cares about you when they do what you want to do. He must be a super nice guy. Congrats on the Lesche!!!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread